Right to Play Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Right to Play Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Right to Play Jobs 2020, Right to Play Career Portal, Requirements for Right to Play Job Recruitment 2020.
Right to Play Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Right to Play Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Right to Play Recruitment Details:
|Company||Right to Play|
|Deadline||17 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Right to Play. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Capacity Building and Training Specialist
Right To Play is a global organisation that protects, educates and empowers children to rise above adversity using the power of play. By harnessing play, one of the most powerful and fundamental forces in a child’s life, we helped 2.3 million children last year to stay in school and out of work, to prevent life-threatening diseases and to stay safe from exploitation and abuse. We are the only global development organization focused exclusively on using play to transform the lives of children and youth impacted by poverty, war, disease and inequality.
Established in 2000, Right To Play is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and has operations in 22 countries across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
With a shared passion for our mission, our Culture Code guides how we act and interact based on five core pillars:
• Accept Everyone – Be intentional about inclusion
• Make Things Happen – Seek opportunities to lead and innovate
• Display Courage – Act with integrity
• Demonstrate Care – Look after yourself and one another
• Be Playful – Have fun at work
Please visit our website to learn more about who we are and what we do, and watch this video to find out about the five pillars of our Culture Code.
• The Capacity Building and Training Specialist reports directly to the Program Director and is responsible for the implementation of Right To Play’s key levers of Learning through Play (LtP) model for systemic, sustainable change in teaching and learning across Ghana.
• These key levers for change include (i) high standards of training in LtP using Right To Play’s play-based approach to training; (ii) follow-up and supervision of those trained; and, (iii) facilitation of peer and/or social learning communities..
• The position is also to assist Global Training and Capacity Building Specialist improve and develop Right To Play resources, training and capacity building programs, organize and conduct staff training, and institutionalize the use of RTP coaching-mentoring and social/peer learning programs to increase the quality and impact of the programs in country.
Job Responsibility #1: RTP Modules, Training and Resources (35% of Time):
• Contributes to the development of RTP modules, training manuals and capacity building materials in cooperation with the global training team, monitoring evaluation and learning team.
• Oversees piloting of new and revised modules and training manuals in country.
• Oversees the contextualization processes, outputs and results with different stakeholders.
• Ensures modules, training manuals, resources and other capacity building materials are culturally appropriate for audiences in the country.
• Oversees translation of modules, training manuals and other resources from English to the local language and contextualization based on the needs of the beneficiaries
• In cooperation with the Global Training Team, ensures that the training session plans and activities are appropriate for primary and pre-primary setting.
Job Responsibility #2: Design and implement internal training and capacity building regiments (20% of Time):
• In cooperation with the Program Director, and with assistance of the Training Officer ensure full coverage of all training and capacity building needs in the country.
• Evaluates training needs of RTP country staff.
• Develops annual operations and action plans to meet the learning needs using Right To Play’s 3 levers for change.
• Organizes and conducts trainings on standard RTP modules and identify other training and capacity building needs.
• Assesses the needs and areas of growth within the country and run refresher workshops and skills development workshops.
• Assists the Global training team in design, development, supervision, evaluation and assessment of training and capacity building workshops.
• Assists the Global training team in the design, development, supervision, evaluation and assessment of coaching-mentoring and social learning programs.
• Supports the monitoring, learning and evaluation components in coordination with MEL.
Job Responsibility #3 Design and implement external training and capacity building regiments (40% of Time):
• Supports the Training Officer to evaluate training and capacity building needs of RTP partner’s staff, teachers and volunteers.
• Supports the Training Officer to conduct trainings to staff and to partners’ staff on RTP modules and resources.
• In cooperation with the Global training team, design, develop, supervise, evaluate and revise training workshops and the delivery of workshops, coaching-mentoring and social learning programs to external program staff and volunteers including partners representatives, school administration, I/NGOs and CBO leadership team.
• Represents RTP in Country level Forums, conferences and meetings to advocate for the use of sport for development/Learning through play in the country.
• Plays a role in seeking opportunities for field staff to share their experiences with stakeholders and potential partners inside and outside the country.
• In cooperation with the Program Director and assistance of the TO, coordinate the schedule and activities during the field visits of our International, donors, athlete Ambassadors, National offices and HQ visitors.
• Assists the researches and studies related to the program.
• Coordinates the engagement of external consultants and service providers related to instructional design and resource development.
• In coordination with the Program Director, the Global Training team and the assistance of the TO, develop learning modules and materials for blended learning delivery.
Job Responsibility #4: Perform Other Duties as Assigned (5% of Time):
Qualification Required & Experience
Masters’ in Education or Education and development studies
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience in Education, or training and capacity building.
• Experience in curriculum development or Education Policy analysis
• Experience in teaching primary or pre-primary education
• Experience in development of blended learning and/or digital learning materials
COMPETENCIES / PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
• Attention to detail and ability to plan and implement work plan with minimum supervision
• Good networking and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and pressure
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• Strong analytical abilities
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to work as part of a team in culturally diverse professional staff
• Excellent supervisor and team building skills
TECNHNICAL SKILLS: Excellent MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (An Asset)
• Previous experience working in I/NGO
• A background in Education
• Experience in the use of Play Based Methodologies
• Proven ability to coordinate a nationwide project.
• Experience managing direct reports
LANGUAGES: Fluency written and spoken English and other Ghanaian local languages
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about our commitment to help children and youth rise above life’s challenges through the power of play. You are highly collaborative and a relationship builder with a passion for humanitarian work, human rights and social change. You have been extensively involved in capacity building and training. Your attention to detail is great and you have a positive, follow-through mindset. You are focused on strategically positioning Right To Play as a partner of choice for our donors.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
The opportunity to work with a passionate, innovative and collaborative team where you have the ability to make things happen. You will gain experience working for a globally recognized organization with a healthy culture premised on our Culture Code (accept everyone, make things happen, display courage, demonstrate care and be playful). In addition, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to:
[email protected] and kindly include “Capacity Building and Training Specialist” in the subject line.
Closing Date: 17 July, 2020
How to Apply for Right to Play Job Recruitment
To apply for the Right to Play Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Right to Play Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Right to Play Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Right to Play Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Right to Play Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Right to Play Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Right to Play Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Right to Play Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Right to Play Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Right to Play may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||06 August, 2020|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||07 August, 2020|
|Right to Play Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|Japan Motors Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||06 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Right to Play Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.