The Reliance Personnel Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Reliance Personnel Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Reliance Personnel Jobs 2020, Reliance Personnel Career Portal, Requirements for Reliance Personnel Job Recruitment 2020.
Reliance Personnel Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Reliance Personnel Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Reliance Personnel Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||13th December 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Reliance Personnel. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance Manager
- Perform the maintenance, review of financial records and prepare periodic reports to update management on the Company’s financial status.
- Assess the accuracy and completeness of financial statements and accounting records
- Responsible for the coordination, consolidation and report on the performance of the various Business Units for the entire business.
- Analyze business operations, financial commitments, costs, revenues trends to develop projections for future revenue and expenses
- Coordinate, prepare, review, monitor budget and provide feedback to Management for efficient resource utilization.
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly/Semi-Annual/Annual Bank of Ghana Returns
- Required to lead in all audit/inspection of Company and implement recommendations.
- Required to review, audit and authorize all transactions before capturing into ERP System.
- In charge of the implementation of and compliance with internal controls/regulatory requirements relating to financial reporting functions of the Company
- Co-ordinate, review and supervise the work assigned to the Finance function
- Ensure compliance with accounting and finance standards, best practices, and government regulations.
- Manage the maintenance, modification, operation, and implementation of assigned Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System; identify and resolve ongoing functional and technical issues; coordinate and test system modifications; recommend operational and procedural changes to the system as necessary.
- Audit and review the integrity of the reconciliations of the various general ledgers and sign off.
Required Skills or Experience
- 1st Degree in Accounting, Economics or related field
- ACCA /ICA Member
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in a Management role is desirable;
Required Functional Skills:
- Use of Excel Spreadsheet
- Use of Excel Power Point
- Financial Reporting
- Treasury Management
- Budget preparation
- Use of ERP Software
How to Apply
- Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Application Deadline: Friday, 13th December 2019.
How to Apply for Reliance Personnel Job Recruitment
To apply for the Reliance Personnel Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Reliance Personnel Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Reliance Personnel Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Reliance Personnel Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Reliance Personnel Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Reliance Personnel Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Reliance Personnel Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Reliance Personnel Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Reliance Personnel Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Reliance Personnel may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 21, 2021|
|UNICEF Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||21 April, 2021|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||24 February, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||03 April, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 19, 2021|
|Frannan International Recruitment 2020/2021||April 19, 2021||14 May, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Reliance Personnel Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.