Regent University Ghana Undergraduate Courses, Regent University Ghana Courses and Requirements, Regent University Ghana Postgraduate Programmes… full details below.
Are you looking for the list of courses available at the Regent University Ghana? The following is the list of available courses/programmes offered at Regent University Ghana that has gained National Accreditation Board (NAB) accreditation.
SchoolGH has published the list of Regent University Ghana Courses below as released on the Regent University Ghana official website. Browse and share below.
Table of Contents
Regent University Ghana Courses Offered
There are several Courses offered at Regent University Ghana. After going through the under-listed available courses, you can check the Admission – Entry Requirements Here.
Regent University Ghana Undergraduate Programmes
Regent Ghana’s undergraduate degree programmes are designed to achieve balance between theoretical knowledge gained through lectures and practical knowledge acquired through hands-on experience. An overview of our undergraduate programmes can be found on the pages of the School of Business and Leadership (SBL), School of Informatics, Engineering & Technology (SIET), and the Faculty of Arts and Sciences (FAS).
Accredited undergraduate degree programmes that the University offers are:
- BSc (Hons) Management with Computing
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Economics with Computing
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Information Systems
- Bachelor of Theology with Management (Honours)
- BBA (Hons) eCommerce
- BSc Human Development and Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Instructional Technology
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Information Systems Sciences
- BEng (Hons) Applied Electronics & Systems Engineering:
- Telecommunication Engineering Option
- Computer Engineering Option
- Instrumentation Engineering Option
Regent University Ghana Postgraduate Programmes
Regent Ghana’s postgraduate programmes are dedicated to excellence in teaching, research and practical application of knowledge, and embraces the values of learning, innovation and creativity. We cultivate our students to become pragmatic leaders in their various fields both in and outside the country.
Accredited postgraduate degree programmes that the University offers are:
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Statistics
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Theology
- M.Eng in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Share this post with your Friends: