The Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Jobs 2020, Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Career Portal, Requirements for Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Job Recruitment 2020.
Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruitment Details:
|Company||Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd|
|Deadline||7 Nov, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Project Engineer – Safety
Redheads Engineering Solutions is assisting one of our clients in finding a Safety Project Engineering
Our client is a leading global provider of information technologies that drives quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications, especially mining.
Position Title: Project Engineer – Safety
Department: Service and Support
Location: Accra, Ghana
Reports To: General Manager West Africa
Purpose of the position:
- To lead the Project Engineering and other technical staff effort, contractors and other skills sets as appropriate through the deployment of complex mining systems at customer sites around within the EMEA region and as required and appropriate other global locations.
- To have a strong and broad high-level knowledge of the mining systems deployed.
- To be a point of escalation for technical issues that the team raise as they are working on projects and to work through the escalation process to seek resolution to problems outside of the responsibility of the Project Engineers and other technical staff.
- To work with Project Managers to ensure the efficient deployment of mining systems on time and within budget.
- To ensure that the deployment of systems and products is carried out as efficiently as possible.
The major area of responsibilities:
- Actively work on product/project deployment of complex mining fatigue Management solutions in a hands-on manner.
- Support and maintain software.
- Deliver bespoke customisation as required
- Troubleshoot system issues
- Own and implement customer system configurations
- Implement system customisations using scripting tools
- Participate in onsite system installation efforts
- Undertake complex problem solving involving multiple integrated systems
- To ensure that relevant stakeholders are aware of risks and or issues with the product and the technical solutions being deployed to customer sites.
- Escalation of critical issues requiring other stakeholders’ input to resolve issues, specifically the relevant Mining Services or supporting teams representative.
- Maintain technical knowledge of the current and upcoming product offerings.
- Maintain knowledge of current, new and evolving strategies and technologies in relation to systems support through appropriate industry links and professional memberships.
- Regular reporting of current project issues, including updates on status and resolution methods.
- Utilising relationships developed with customers and other contacts to advise Mining Services Team of potential issues affecting customers as well as other opportunities for the company.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team in a pre-sales capacity (e.g. attending/leading technical presentations).
- Representing the company in a helpful, professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Maintain, enhance and adhere to company documentation and reporting standards, systems and processes.
- Compliance with the company’s Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures, participation in audits and compliance with instructions given with respect to the health and safety of himself/herself and the safety of others.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong prioritising and time management skills.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to form strong relationships with customers and represent the company professionally.
- Ability to set and meet the team and individual goals and deadlines
- Ability to resolve technical and complex issues
- Ability to rapidly grasp technical solutions, concepts and products
- Maintaining and supporting Linux/Unix environments
- Developing or supporting open-source software
- Setup and support of relational databases
- The desire to expand their own knowledge and skill set as well as sharing knowledge with other team members wherever possible.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign degree equivalent in Engineering (Computer / Mining / Electrical / Electronic), Computer Science, or a related field
- 3 years previous mining industry experience of progressive experience in job offered, or as a software engineer, software consultant, mining engineer, or related occupational title.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in Postgres, SQLite, SQL Server, LINUX, LINUX shell scripting, Ubuntu,
- Previous experience working remote teams (highly desirable).
- Travel (regionally and globally) to client sites is a requirement of this role.
- Support & Service Director, EMEA (delegation and supervision, the setting of priorities and assignment of field support jobs and projects).
- Project Engineering Manager (he provides strategic direction; performance management and professional development; resolve escalated issues as a result of conflicting priorities across other functional teams)
- External clients
- Field Support Technicians & Electronics Technicians based in South Africa workshop
- Product & Sales Manager
How to Apply
Closing Date : 7 Nov, 2020
How to Apply for Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Job Recruitment
To apply for the Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|GB Pharma Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 30, 2020||14 November 2020|
|University of Ghana Enterprises Ltd Recruitment 2020/2021||October 30, 2020||06 November, 2020|
|International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 30, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Kumasi Technical University (KTU) Recruitment 2020/2021||October 30, 2020||12 November, 2020|
|University For Development Studies (UDS) Recruitment 2020/2021||October 30, 2020||06 November, 2020|
|Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||October 29, 2020||06 November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.