Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems (RAINS) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Jobs 2020, Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Career Portal, Requirements for Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Job Recruitment 2020.
Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems (RAINS) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Recruitment Details:
|Company||Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems (RAINS)|
|Location||Tamale & Sagnarigu|
|Deadline||30 September, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Soft Skills Trainers (10 Positions)
Job Title: Soft Skills Trainers
No. of Positions: 10
Employment Type: Part Time
Contract Duration: One year, renewable
Reports to: Project Coordinator
Location: Tamale Metropolitan & Sagnarigu Municipality
The Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems (RAINS) is a Non-governmental organization delivering development interventions in a number of areas in Northern Ghana. RAINS works to improve the quality of life particularly for the Children, Youth, Women and Girls. Over the years we have contributed to ensuring that more children especially girls and young people in Northern Ghana have had access to education and employable skills and protected from exploitation.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• As a Part Time Soft Skills Trainer, you will deliver training and coaching to a diverse group of young people who want to develop critical employability skills.
• This will require you to deploy a comprehensive curriculum covering entrepreneurship, financial literacy, life skills, and work readiness.
• Your day-to-day tasks will include supporting, training, and guiding young people, including youth from deprived communities with little or no education, and young people with disabilities or other special needs. • Your role will require patience, understanding and adaptability to meet youth participants’ individual needs in order to ensure that person-centred approach.
• On top of your demonstrated experience in doing this kind of work, you will benefit from one-week training of trainers by our master trainers.
• If you are passionate about youth innovation, believe in the potential of social innovation, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and creative organisation, then we welcome you to join us.
• The duties and responsibilities of the Part Time Soft Skills Trainers are as follows:
Training of Trainers
• Take part in one-week training of trainers’ workshop to familiarize with RAINS dedicated integrated Soft Skills Curriculum.
• Review and prepare all training materials ahead of each training session.
• Arrange classrooms and outdoor training spaces ready for session delivery, ensuring all training spaces are sufficiently risk assessed and fit-for-purpose.
Session Delivery and Learning Support
• Lead on the successful delivery of training sessions, to include the coordination and facilitation of both group-based activities and individual tasks.
• Provide targeted support to youth participants to start and work through tasks set with assistance from a training support volunteer.
• Successfully manage behaviour during session delivery, working within a robust Code of Conduct framework.
• Escalate any participant behavioural concerns to the RAINS team when necessary.
Monitoring and Evaluation
• Monitor and record participant attendance and maintain other project records as required.
• Implement youth-centred participant pre-training and post-training assessments and course feedback processes.
• Provide inputs into consortium-wide training quality assessments and performance appraisals.
• Facilitate planned visits and presentations to training centres from other PASEWAY partner organisations as and when required.
PLEASE NOTE:Preference will be given to those candidates who live within the areas of the specified assemblies.
RAINS invite applications from candidates able to demonstrate the following experience, skills and values:
• Extensive experience in the design, delivery and facilitation of training for diverse youth audiences in Ghana at the local, regional and national levels.
• Experience in delivering employability skills training to young people
• Experience of using creative training methods such as forum theatre, role play, and graphic facilitation would be highly desired.
• Experience working with disengaged/unemployed youth
• Experience of effective engagement with youth people in a group/training setting
• Experience in using participatory and activity-based training methods to deliver training and assessment activities in youth training programme
• Extensive knowledge of the local operating environment and a track record of engaging youth in mobilisation activities within the stated area of the assembly highly preferred.
• Experience in the planning, facilitation and evaluation of training processes using participatory tools.
• Strong administrative and organisational skills, with the ability to maintain a high standard of accuracy in all aspects of paperwork under highly compliant contracts
• High degree of motivation, initiative and time management skills
• Fluency in English and Dagbani.
• Ability to work independently and use initiative.
• Ability to work within a Training framework.
• Strategies for working within a gender-sensitive framework.
• A track record of successfully engaging young women in training highly desired.
• A flexible approach to work – the ability to work at evenings and weekends (Saturdays and Sundays).
• Demonstrated passion for working with youth.
• Interest in youth development in Ghana, especially mobilisation of marginalised youth in disadvantaged communities.
• Commitment to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
• Ability to work to high ethical standards and to uphold RAINS guiding values and principles.
Location: Tamale & Sagnarigu
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please send a current CV and cover letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) clearly outlining your motivation for applying and how you meet each of the requirements listed for this role to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Use: PART TIME SOFT SKILLS TRAINER – Name of Metropolis/Municipal Assembly as the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 30 September, 2020
Females are encouraged to apply. RAINS is an equal opportunities employer and commits to safeguarding children and vulnerable people.
How to Apply for Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Job Recruitment
To apply for the Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.