The Rainforest Alliance Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Rainforest Alliance Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Rainforest Alliance Jobs 2020, Rainforest Alliance Career Portal, Requirements for Rainforest Alliance Job Recruitment 2020.
Rainforest Alliance Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Rainforest Alliance Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Rainforest Alliance Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||4 Sept, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Rainforest Alliance. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Associate, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
The Senior Associate, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) is responsible for coordinating and carrying out M&E activities in Rainforest Alliance’s Landscapes & Livelihoods projects in Ghana. The Senior Associate M&E will support these projects by working with Rainforest Alliance staff, project partners, consultants and stakeholders to build and manage sound M&E systems that improve understanding of the local context and tracks the project implementations and outcomes of interventions over time.
This includes designing and evaluating implementation of project activities; training technical staff, project partners, and field consultants on M&E methods and tools; ensuring proper output and outcome indicator data collection, quality control, analysis, and management; and reporting on key findings. The position will also coordinate closely with other Rainforest Alliance units. The position is open to expand in time and geography depending on funding and development.
- Develop and manage field-based project M&E systems ´ methods, tools and processes, in coordination with the region´s Directors, Project Managers, and RA´s Senior Advisor on Project M&E and Quality Assurance
- Collaborate in the design and conduction of field-based baseline, mid-term, and end of project studies to understand needs, gaps, and opportunities for achieving rural development outcomes in the context of business and local community needs, and to assess the project´s contribution to such outcomes;
- Design and provide remote and in-country training and technical assistance to staff, project partners, and field consultants on M&E methods, tools and processes, ensuring M&E best practices;
- Lead a participatory process with community members, lead farmers and landscape actors to co-create, and troubleshoot a hybrid community monitoring (HCM) system, including methods, tools and processes, employing GIS and satellite imagery;
- Design and provide support, directly and remotely to actors of landscape governance bodies on M&E methods, tools and processes, ensuring M&E best practices;
- Implement and take responsibility for quality control procedures to ensure transparent, evidence-based M&E systems, based on reliable and timely field data collection, management and analysis, to generate and report high-quality output and outcome indicator values;
- Support Project Managers in maintaining updated project information in the Project Management Platform and SharePoint-based project sites;
- Support Project Managers in the preparation of quality and timely project performance technical reports as required by donors, as well as in the preparation of presentations to partners, and other Rainforest Alliance colleagues and departments;
- Ensure that Rainforest Alliance´s Key Performance Indicators are embedded in project design; and M&E best practices into the project;
- Bachelor’s Degree in international development, Agriculture, Social Sciences, Economics, Natural Resources Management or related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position, including minimum of 2 years of experience conducting project M&E activities including as Geographic Information Systems (GIS) officer for designing, delivery and impact assessments of programs and projects, and/or related studies;
- Experience in software programs; for example, ArcGIS, QGIS, ERDAS Imagine, Global Mapper, ENVI, STATA, SPSS, KOBO Toolbox, CSPro, R.; and competency in computer Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher);
- Has hands-on experience in co-designing and implementation of cost-effective performance-based and community-based monitoring systems, and the collection, management, analysis and reporting of high-quality output and outcome indicator data;
- Experience advising and supervising field teams or consultants in the collection of field data on social, environmental and/or agronomic and/or socioeconomic indicators for performance assessment, and in the use of associated field methods and tools (household surveys, farm monitoring, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; with required fluency in English, and knowledge of French, a big plus;
- Demonstrated ability to build capacity for project M&E among project staff´, partners and key actors in local communities;
- Experience in West Africa; and ability to travel locally and internationally at least 40% of the time.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 4 Sept, 2020
How to Apply for Rainforest Alliance Job Recruitment
To apply for the Rainforest Alliance Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Rainforest Alliance Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Rainforest Alliance Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Rainforest Alliance Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Rainforest Alliance Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Rainforest Alliance Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Rainforest Alliance Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Rainforest Alliance Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Rainforest Alliance Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Rainforest Alliance may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021|
|Dayspring Montessori International School Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||20 April, 2021|
|Fiaseman Rural Bank LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||30 November, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Sunshine Healthcare LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021||13 March, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Rainforest Alliance Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.