Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Jobs 2020, Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited|
|Deadline||17 October, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Human Resource Manager
A reputable non-bank financial institution in Ghana is seeking to engage the services of a Human Resource Manager.
• Develop and Enhance the organisation’s human resource by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
• Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
• Support company’s staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing program, counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exiting interviews ad making recommendations
• Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
• Manage a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations preparing pay budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions and recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions
• Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees
• Scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances and counseling employees and supervisors
• Implement employee benefit programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends, recommending benefit programs to management, directing the processing of benefits claims, obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids, awarding benefit contracts and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource republic and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organisation at hearings
• Enforcing management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures
• Retaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records
• Cultivate professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
• Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
• Managing human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
• Advancing human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees and planning, monitoring and appraising job results
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc degree in Human Resources Management
• MSc/MBA in Human resource shall be an added advantage minimum of 5 years experience in similar capacity
• Good understanding of labour laws of Ghana
• Excellent communication skills
• Moderate leadership skills
• Ability to foster healthy employee relations
Salary: An attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate
How To Apply For The Job
Cover letter and CV should be sent to:
Closing Date: 17 October, 2020
How to Apply for Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.