Queen Mary University of London Chevening Partner Awards for Law 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Research For Queen Mary University of London Chevening Partner Awards for Law (Fully-funded for Masters Degree in the UK) 2019/2020… Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Queen Mary University of London Chevening Partner Awards 2019/2020
Queen Mary works closely with the Chevening – the UK government’s international scheme aimed at developing global leaders – to provide a large number of full scholarships for study on our one-year Masters courses.
- Duration of Programme: 1 year
- Eligible Countries: See list below
- Field of Study: Any full-time 1-yr Master’s course in the School of Law.
- Type: Masters
- To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Programme Description: Every year QMUL hosts a large cohort of the 1500 Chevening Scholars who come to study at universities all over the UK. In addition the standard Chevening Awards, Queen Mary is a Chevening Partner and funds an additional awards for those who are selected by Chevening. The School of Law (including Centre for Commercial Law Studies) is funding an additional 2 awards for 2019 entry.
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, so please refer to your country page for further details)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 11 July 2019
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 11 July 2019
Number of Awards: 2 at Queen Mary
Value of Award:
- All Chevening awards cover full overseas tuition fees, as well as providing a stipend for living costs, air-fares, and a variety of other expenses. There is no difference in the value of Chevening and Chevening Partner Awards.
- Chevening Scholars also benefit from a year-long programme of events helping you experience the best of British culture and to make the most of your time in the UK.
Country: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. of, Congo, Rep. of, Costa Rica, Cote D’ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, State of, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Falkland Islands, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Application Form – How to Apply:
- Applications for all scholarships must be made directly to the Chevening: full details on how to apply are available on the Chevening’s webpages. To be eligible for a Partner Award you must rank Queen Mary as your first choice university. All Law courses are eligible for these two additional awards.
- Candidates should also apply for their chosen Masters programme at Queen Mary through our online portal in the normal way.
Application Deadline: 6th November 2018
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of Queen Mary University of London Chevening Partner Awards for Law 2019/2020 for more information.