Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education (PWCE) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Jobs 2020, Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Career Portal, Requirements for Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Job Recruitment 2020.
Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education (PWCE) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Recruitment Details:
|Company||Agogo Presbyterian Women's College of Education (PWCE)|
|Deadline||30 November, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education. Explore for your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Chief Executive Officer / Managing Director
Presbyterian Press Limited announces an immediate employment opportunity for the position of Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director
• The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial orientation and be a capable strategist and leader in the business transformation and profitability agenda.
• The successful candidate must have competencies which must include technical and demonstrable operational working experience, deep financial and commercial awareness and people management skills.
The CEO will be responsible for:
• Providing strategic direction under the governorship of the Board of Directors, preparing, and implementing business plans to ensure business vision, mission and objectives are achieved.
• Employing contemporary tools and business management skills to monitor all aspects of business performance and proactively take advantage of emerging opportunities.
• Providing leadership for all stakeholders, including employees, and be capable of providing motivation and interpersonal skills critical
• Developing a resilient performance management culture in the company.
• Providing strong leadership in the marketing strategy of the Press.
• Meeting customer needs in an efficient and service centric manner.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s in Business, Management, Finance or professional qualification in a related field. Degree in Graphic Arts will be a distinct advantage. .
• Ten years of experience and proven record of business achievement.
• Sound knowledge of corporate governance practice
• Must be a complete self-starter.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE: Competitive and negotiable
How To Apply For The Job
Applications are to be submitted to reach the following address:
Closing Date: 30 November, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. Copies of Educational and/or Certificates will be examined during the Job Interview.
How to Apply for Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Job Recruitment
To apply for the Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|UNICEF Recruitment 2020/2021||November 30, 2020||08 December, 2020|
|Bonzali Rural Bank LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||November 30, 2020||13 December, 2020|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
|GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||27 Dec, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||02 December, 2020|
|Superior Raceways Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||24 December, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.