Pure Earth Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Pure Earth Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Pure Earth Jobs 2020, Pure Earth Career Portal, Requirements for Pure Earth Job Recruitment 2020.
Pure Earth Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Pure Earth Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Pure Earth Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||15 June, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Pure Earth. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Country Director
Pure Earth Overview:
Pure Earth www.pureearth.org is the leading international not-for-profit dedicated to reducing pollution, saving lives and protecting the planet. Pollution is the leading cause of death in the world, more than HIV, AIDS and TB combined. Pure Earth identifies and cleans up severely polluted places in low and middle-income countries, focusing on sites where human health, especially that of women and children, is most at risk. Since 1999, Pure Earth has completed 110 pilot projects in 27 countries, impacting 4.2 million lives. In addition, Pure Earth spearheaded a landmark pollution report published in 2017 in the world-renowned medical journal, The Lancet, which released new data on the health and economic impacts of pollution as well as the solutions.
To reduce pollution and save lives, we partner with local and international organizations, communities, funders, and governments. Our staff have a range of expertise in areas including public health, science/engineering, international development, monitoring and evaluation, small-scale and artisanal mining, the lead recycling industry, and more.
• The Country Director coordinates, manages and increases visibility and funding for Country office programs. S/he prominently positions the organization as a leader in the field of pollution identification and mitigation as well as engagement with private sector and the cost-effective implementation of a diverse portfolio of donor-funded programs. The Country Director hires, manages, and works closely with in-country and headquarters staff to conceptualize and plan program development activities, diversify funding resources, and build on country and international best practices.
• The Country Director also provides strategic leadership and managerial oversight of the administrative, programmatic, technical, financial and operational aspects of the portfolio of projects in the country including technical leadership; team management and mentoring; donor, government and partner liaising; new business development; and oversight of programmatic and financial management and reporting.
• S/he ensures that systems are in place and being properly implemented, ensuring that all activities and programs are in alignment with set policies and guidelines.
• The Country Director oversees the proper stewardship of resources as well as the well-being and safety of in-country staff.
• S/he ensures that program objectives are met, all activities are responsive to the needs of the host country and donors, and the program continues to advance and play a key role in contributing to the development environment.
• The Country Director reports to the Regional Director and supervises all in-country staff and active programs and represents Pure Earth to local partners, government, and donors.
• Oversee country office programming to ensure the effective and efficient delivery and implementation of projects and ensure that they are in line with the organization and donors’ standards for program quality.
• Supervise Project Managers charged with the day-to-day execution of the program; undertake the timely deployment of financial and human resources for program success and attainment of desired results/indicators. Ensure that all project deliverables are met in a high quality, cost effective and timely fashion.
• Ensure that proper program monitoring and evaluation systems are in place.
• Promote a learning environment within the country office that facilitates two-way learning with various stakeholders. Facilitate and/or participate in learning communities and task forces.
• Document and disseminate methodologies and results that can inform the wider organizational community (such as evaluation documents, consultant reports, workshop reports, etc.). Share and promote these resources through a variety of means (including e-mail, brown bags, the Intranet, etc.).
• Make periodic visits to field sites, to monitor the status of projects.
• Liaise directly with donors to ensure continued alignment and responsiveness.
• Participate in strategic planning processes.
• Lead the preparation and implementation of a high-quality country-office strategic plan appropriate for the local and regional context, complementary to government & donor development plans and in line with the organization’s overall vision and mission. Develop the plan in an inclusive and participatory process.
• Ensure that the organization continues to develop and strengthen programs based on strategic analysis of the local country context.
• Ensure understanding of strategic plan and approaches by all staff and key stakeholders.
• Coordinate in-country marketing and promotion of the organization. Ensure strategic growth for the organization in line with strategic plan and/or theory of change.
Networking, Alliance Building and Collaboration
• Ensure strong cooperation and collaboration with partners, donors, government, and other key stakeholders as a base for building/maintaining/expanding a sustainable country and regional program.
• Coordinate and collaborate with head office and the organization’s regional staff.
• Contribute strategically, through participation, in relevant, existing forums in building a vibrant civil society sector and influencing policy.
• Maintain and expand senior external relations with government, private sector community, civil society, and international stakeholders.
• Represent country office operations to the organization’s head office.
• Assure smooth flow of information from head office to staff and vice versa.
• Generate financially viable program pipeline in line with the organization’s strategy and assist in identifying and securing funding for those programs.
• Involve relevant Country office and head office programs, grants, management and other staff in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
• Provide in-country leadership as well as collaborate with head office in pursuing new business opportunities and partnerships with bilateral donors, multilateral donors, foundations, private sector, and others.
Finance, Administration, Grants and IT
• Provide oversight for all administrative and financial operations to support the programs.
• Consistently monitor the country office’s financial position and ensure the best use of available resources. • This includes overseeing the development and review of country office annual budget and project budgets, oversight of financial transactions and reports, maximizing cost recovery from restricted grants.
• Maintain up to date understanding and adherence to the organization’s policies and procedures amongst all country office staff.
• Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to protect the country office’s financial and non-monetary assets and to ensure the resources are used in accordance with donor terms and conditions.
• Review and follow-up on internal and external audit recommendations.
• Ensure the country office operations are conducted in accordance with all statutory and tax requirements.
• Oversee an efficient, transparent grant making process under the program; assure timely and high-quality monitoring of and reporting by sub grantees.
• In coordination with head office, negotiate contracts, grants, cooperative agreements and their modifications or extensions.
• Oversee the work of the implementing partners and monitor for compliance with sub agreements or subcontracts.
• In cooperation with human resources department, oversee the management and development of country office human resources to ensure a diverse, skilled and productive workforce and promote an organizational culture where the organization’s values are practiced.
• Provide proper supervision and management for all direct reports and oversee the establishment and functioning of a strong, effective senior leadership team. Ensure timely and quality inputs by staff and consultants.
• Ensure strong human resource strategies and systems are in place and are properly implemented in areas such as recruitment, staff development, and performance management.
• Ensure appropriate workplace policies to ensure fairness and equity are developed and used (e.g. policies related to HIV/AIDS, sexual harassment, sexual exploitation, etc.)
• In cooperation with human resources department, oversee the establishment and regular review of compensation package to ensure competitiveness.
• Actively promote staff wellness by monitoring country office organizational health and taking corrective actions as needed.
• Ensure the proper implementation of the organization’s performance management system for direct reports. • This can include: proactively addressing performance issues through regular, constructive and honest feedback and coaching and identifying necessary staff development for direct reports.
• Oversee the recruitment and orientation of new senior staff.
• Support continued growth of local staff through strategic, deliberate internal capacity building.
• Ensure levels of authority and responsibility are clearly defined, understood and followed within the country office.
• Invest in consistent team building to increase cohesion between staff in all geographic areas of the country.
• Lead the management of Security and Safety Administration by developing and updating a staff and asset security plan in line with the local context and in alignment with head office security guidance; keeping key staff abreast of any security issues, as they arise.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required;
• Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience.
• Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken;
• Willingness to travel within country and internationally
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
• Graduate level degree in a related field
• Experience in running projects focused on poverty, health, or environmental testing or exposure mitigation a MUST, and related experience in health, natural resource governance, or livelihoods advantageous.
• Proven experience leading fundraising efforts that led to successful awards.
• Experience managing large scale donor funded project(s) in accordance with donor policies, rules, regulations, and procedures.
• Experience in personnel management in large and complex teams.
• Experience working with local partners, including hiring and managing contractors and local sub-grants;
• Demonstrated skills in strategic and program planning;
• Demonstrated experience of working in Ghana and understanding of the cultural, social, economic and political context and how to best position country office programs and operations in such context.
• Regional knowledge and experience in Africa including engagement and working with government or other NGOs
• Demonstrated experience of working with private sector and development and nurturing private sector partnerships.
• Ability to establish, nurture and maintain key relationships with high level government officials and donor organizations and key opinion leaders.
• Experience and expertise in wide array of programming areas including: peace building, conflict mitigation, health, governance, economic empowerment & small/medium enterprise development.
Details at a glance
• On-site Location
• Full Time Schedule
• Master’s Degree Required
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken.
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit your resume/CV, a cover letter, and a writing sample to:
email@example.com with the title: Country Director Applicant- Ghana.
THIS POSITION WILL BE IN-COUNTRY, WITHIN GHANA.
Closing Date: 15 June, 2020
Pure Earth is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in any organizations, or other non-merit factors.
How to Apply for Pure Earth Job Recruitment
To apply for the Pure Earth Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Pure Earth Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Pure Earth Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Pure Earth Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Pure Earth Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Pure Earth Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Pure Earth Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Pure Earth Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Pure Earth Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Pure Earth may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Pure Earth Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.