Puma Energy Recruitment 2019 for Corporate Affairs and Marketing Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Puma Energy Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Puma Energy Recruitment 2019
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Quality Management System Compliance
- Comply and support the Quality Management system in all aspects of your role.
- Adopt and implement the principles of continuous improvement in all aspects of your role.
- Ensure the awareness of customer requirements (internal & external) are promoted throughout the business.
- Review, monitor and provide feedback on the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Engage, support and continuously improve communication processes that support the quality management system and provide positive outcomes for the business, customers and key stakeholders.
Workplace Health & Safety
As a Worker;
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety
- Take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons
- Comply, so far as you are reasonably able, with any reasonable instruction and training that is given
- Co-operate with any reasonable policy or procedure relating to health, safety or environment at the workplace that has been notified to you
- Attend and actively participate in consultative arrangements such as toolbox talks and risk assessments
- Ensure that any hazards, incidents, accidents or near-hits are reported to your supervisor.
- Use machinery and equipment (including personal protective equipment-PPE) only in accordance with the procedures and training provided to you.
- Be familiar with evacuation and emergency procedures and the location of first aid and fire equipment.
- Ensure your activities do not cause, or are not likely to cause, environmental harm
- Minimise waste; separate reusable and recyclable materials from the general waste stream, use bins provided.
- Clean up spills appropriately and notify your Supervisor.
Protect and promote the Puma Energy brand in West Africa as part of the overall strategy corporate affairs and marketing strategy for Puma Energy in Africa
Lead internal communications and employee engagement with the Puma Energy purpose of ‘Energising Communities’
Develop appropriate relationships with key media and manage any issues; be responsible for crisis communications in line with the Puma Energy crisis communications policy
Develop and lead marketing campaigns, including loyalty programmes, across all business lines in West Africa.
Ensure that all campaigns and marketing materials are consistent with Puma Energy branding guidelines
Manage and monitor the social media channels for Puma Energy in West Africa – especially Facebook and Instagram – in line with the Puma Energy social media policy
Manage external agency relationships
Developing and writing agency briefs
Technical Degree: Marketing
Having a friendly, engaging personality is preferred with confident manner
How to Apply