Public Services Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Public Services Commission Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Public Services Commission Jobs 2019, Public Services Commission Career Portal, Requirements for Public Services Commission Job Recruitment 2019.
Public Services Commission Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Public Services Commission Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Public Services Commission Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Public Services Commission|
|Deadline||21st October, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Public Services Commission. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Assistant Deputy Secretary
A Public Sector Organisation responsible for the promotion and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Sector in Ghana has received financial clearance from the Government of Ghana to replce some its disengaged personnel. Accordingly, applications are invited from suitably and interested persons for the appointments.
POSITION: ASSISTANT BUSINESS ADVISOR
To provide business support services for the development of MSME at the Metropolitan, Municipal and District level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide advisory and counselling services to potential entrepreneurs towards motivating them to become sett-employed.
- Deliver/facilitate business access to development services required to start and Improve businesses at the district level.
- Facilitate access to financial services from Internal and external sources for MSMEs and monitor to ensure recovery.
- Register clients and update database on a regular basis.
- Coordinate capacity-building activities of the district for MSMEs.
- Facilitate the formation and strengthening of MSME groups and associations.
- Provide information on new business opportunities at the district on a continuous basis, and support clients to take advantage of them.
- Prepare and submit progress reports on all activities on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Collect and collate data on MSMEs, Business Development Service Providers and MSME
- Support Institutions at the Metropolitan/Municipal/District (MMD)
- Provide follow-up and extension services to clients who have either started or are Improving business performance.
- Design and implement programmes that promote access to market for MSMEs.
- Support MSMEs to meet regulatory obligations.
- Create a platform for stakeholder engagements and partnership with a view to pooling together resources to develop the local economy of the district
- Design arid Implement activities In support of Government initiatives and programmes
- A minimum of a good Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary University in any of the following fields: Engineering, Business Administration, Business Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Economics. Social Sciences or any other related discipline.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Pass interview conducted by the Board.
NB: Attractive salaries based on experience and qualifications are offered for all positions.
2. Job Title: Driver
Key duties are:
- Carry out various daily checks on vehicles to ensure good operating conditions.
- Wash vehicle, collect fuel and lubricants for the day’s operations.
- Convey goods and/or personnel as directed by
- Check and report faults on vehicles to superior for repairs.
- Follow vehicle maintenance schedules closely to ensure regular servicing of vehicles.
- Record vehicle movements in logbooks on every
- Ensure that vehicle papers are always renewed.
- Report promptly problems on vehicles for necessary action, including minor and major
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- A minimum of JHS Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- A Professional Driving Licence.
- A minimum of 3 years of post-driving accident-free record.
- Must be fluent in English.
3. Job Title: Assistant Accountant
To provide operational support in the financial administration of the Board.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect data for the analysis of financial transactions, recording and keeping the books of
- Check all financial documents before payments are effected, and ensures that details are properly entered into the appropriate ledgers.
- Draft reports on the performance of the section.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation statement.
- Coordinate the recording and analysis of data.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Part II of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICA, GH) or an internationally recognised professional accounting body recognised by (ICA, GH).
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Must have completed one (1) year of National
- Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the Board in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
- Conversant with major Accounting software
- Capacity to inspire and motivate
- Excellent communication, writing, reporting and presentation skills.
- Relevant IT skills.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet any of the above criteria should send an application letter indicating the position applied for, and attach detailed Curriculum Vitae, including immediate contact telephone numbers. as well as photocopies of Certificates latest by Monday 21st October, 2019 to the address below.
The Executive Director,
P. O.Box MB 85
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for Public Services Commission Job Recruitment
To apply for the Public Services Commission Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Public Services Commission Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Public Services Commission Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Public Services Commission Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Public Services Commission Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Public Services Commission Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Public Services Commission Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Public Services Commission Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Public Services Commission Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Public Services Commission may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Public Services Commission Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: