Private Firm Recruitment 2019 for Investment Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Private Firm Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Private Firm Recruitment 2019
Responsible for driving business transformation by developing strategies and policies in consultation with the Managing Director and Board of Directors and providing operational support for implementation. He/she will also be responsible for coordination for developing strategies of portfolio companies, leading the implementation of the strategies including course corrections where needed, monitoring and reporting implementation progress to the MD, Board of Directors and other stakeholders.
- Lead the coordination for the development and implementation of strategies to help increase revenues profitably, improve operations, strengthen financial controls, and increase shareholder value
- Develop appropriate performance monitoring and reporting frameworks, systems and processes in consultation with the MD and the Board and provide implementation support for compliance with set standards relating to assets, finance and operations.
- Liaise with the functional heads (e.g., Finance Heads) of the respective portfolio companies for the collection, collation and analysis of financial and operational information to identify key performance indicators in the operations of the portfolio companies and recommend relevant interventions
- Coordinate performance monitoring activities of the portfolio companies to inform the development of business transformation strategies for continuous growth, improvement and to ensure value-for-money
- Lead the communication of performance outcomes and coordination of performance improvement systems, processes and activities to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment
- Conduct market and industry research and provide insights on market activities and trends to inform operational and strategic plans
- Ability to oversee a wide span of complex but inter-related issues
- Knowledge of corporate governance, risk and compliance issues
- Ability to develop and implement strategies, policies and structures
- Ability to evaluate multiple stakeholder requirements and work with them to prioritize delivery of those requirements
- Knowledge of financial markets, financial management systems and industry requirements
- Possession of well-defined and highly developed analytical skills for reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of business processes
- Ability to network with individuals and institutions in the private and public sector on issues relating to strategy, policy and statutory or industry regulations
- Ability to develop value proposition and engage in business development activities within the private and public sector
- Knowledge of regulatory and operational requirements for the funded institutions and other institutions within the value chain
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective and efficient communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and with teams
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field (e.g. Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science) from reputable institutions
- Relevant professional qualification or progress towards such ( e.g. Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst)
- A minimum of two (2) years of analysis experience in a private equity firm, or
- A minimum of five (5) years of analysis experience in industry or public sector. Particular experience in universal banks or other financial institutions is a plus
- Experience in the Ghana banking sector is a plus
How to Apply
To apply, please send CV to [email protected] by 27 March, 2019.