The Presbyterian University College Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Presbyterian University College Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Presbyterian University College Jobs 2020, Presbyterian University College Career Portal, Requirements for Presbyterian University College Job Recruitment 2020.
Presbyterian University College Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Presbyterian University College Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Presbyterian University College Recruitment Details:
|Company||Presbyterian University College|
|Deadline||30 October, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Presbyterian University College. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Registrar
The Presbyterian University College, Ghana, a private faith-based and multi-campus University College is looking for a qualified, results-driven and competent professional to appoint as the Registrar of the University College.
• The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer for the President and is responsible for the general administration of the University College. He/she provides the framework within which policies shall be made.
• The Registrar’s main duties and responsibilities shall include the following:
• Act as Secretary to the Council and Senate (Academic Board) of the Presbyterian University College, Ghana as well as the Secretary to the various Boards and Committees of the University Council and Senate
• Take custody of the Seal and affix it to documents in accordance with the directions given by the Council
• Take custody of all legal documents and records of the Presbyterian University College, Ghana
• Cause to be published in the University Bulletin and/or Gazette at the end of each Semester, all policy decisions of Council and Senate, among others
• Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the affairs of the University College under the President
• Provide leadership and mentoring to all senior administrative staff of the University College
• Provide any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the President and other enactments
Note: The position is for a tenure, but the suitable candidate should be able to serve the University at this position for at least 5 years before attaining age sixty-five (65).
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate for the position of Registrar at the Presbyterian University College, Ghana, will be required to demonstrate high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in his/her area of specialisation and must:
• Possess at least a research-based Master’s Degree in relevant areas such as Public Administration, Administration in Higher Education, Educational Administration or any other relevant field of study.
• Have at least twelve (12) years post-qualification experience in tertiary education management or in management position in industry, or any relevant public service organisation. At least, four (4) out of the relevant years of experience should have been at a Deputy Registrar or equivalent senior management level.
• Demonstrate evidence of management writings that have contributed to the effective management of an institution of higher learning or industry. Must, therefore, have at least ten (10) publications of management writings in the form of published articles, position papers or memoranda to his/her credit.
• Demonstrate the ability to provide effective leadership, supervision and mentoring to all Deputy Registrars, Senior Assistant Registrars and Assistant Registrars to improve productivity.
• Be computer literate.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants must submit their Applications, marked as “Application for the Post of Registrar” to:
The Search Committee for the Appointment of Registrar
c/o The Office of the President
Presbyterian University College, Ghana,
Post Office Box 59
The Application must include:
• Eight (8) copies of at most, a five-page Vision Statement on how he/she intends to manage the Registry. The vision statement must outline strategies for the realisation of the vision.
• Eight (8) copies of his/her updated Curriculum Vitae.
• Eight (8) recent passport photographs.
• Eight (8) copies each of all academic certificates.
• Names, telephone numbers and current email addresses of three (3) referees. Candidates must request their referees to submit their references directly to:
All applications together with the relevant supporting documents and Curriculum Vitae must reach the above address not later than 30th October, 2020.
Closing Date: 30 October, 2020
How to Apply for Presbyterian University College Job Recruitment
To apply for the Presbyterian University College Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Presbyterian University College Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Presbyterian University College Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Presbyterian University College Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Presbyterian University College Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Presbyterian University College Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Presbyterian University College Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Presbyterian University College Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Presbyterian University College Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Presbyterian University College may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Presbyterian University College Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.