Premium Foods Ltd Recruitment 2019 for Marketing & Customer Relation Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Premium Foods Ltd Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Premium Foods Ltd Recruitment 2019
Premium Foods Ltd is a Food Processing Company seeking to recruit the following:
Position Title: Marketing & Customer Relation Manager
• The Marketing & Customer Relations Manager will be part of management team and will report to the General Manager. The incumbent will develop and implement Marketing Plans to sell the company’s products and services.
• Develop and execute marketing plans and programmes
• Work closely with R&D team to launch consumer products
• Identify and establish potential customer base
• Sell products and services of the company
• Organize and manage activation’s in the market and at fairs
• Prospect and engage new customers
Qualification Required & Experience
• Professional certification (CIM Level 2 or better) or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Marketing; an MBA degree is required.
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience with some practice in in any of the following areas: selling and customer management preferably in a fast moving consumer goods industry
Essential Skills/ Knowledge
• Marketing Skills (Consumer Understanding, Marketing/Brand Planning, Building Relationship with Agencies and Brand Activation)
• Must be IT literate in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
• Strong and up to date knowledge of Marketing and customer relations rules and regulations
• Clear demonstration of leadership, team commitment and good interpersonal skills
• Must be proactive, pragmatic and capable of delivering results
• Excellent communication (written, verbal, listening) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritise workload for self and team
Location: Jachie Pramso/Kwaso – Kumasi
How to Apply
Interested applicants should please apply with their CVs and covering letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 22 March, 2019