The Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Play Soccer Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Play Soccer Ghana Jobs 2020, Play Soccer Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Play Soccer Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Play Soccer Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Play Soccer Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Play Soccer Ghana|
|Deadline||06 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Play Soccer Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Play Soccer Ghana is a non-profit organisation that targets children and young people with the aim of equipping them with the requisite life skills needed for their healthy development into skilled, capable, educated and responsible adults and thus become agents of change within their communities as well as act as catalyst for community development on a whole. Our partners are global citizens who are passionate about improving the world we live in through value-based grassroots activities.
• The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer directly reports to the Programmes Manager and is responsible for leading the development and management of the performance Monitoring Plan (PMP).
• Lead project team in the development and implementation of an M&E system and and oversee routine program monitoring activities at all programme sites.
• Ensure the quality and relevance of projects monitoring and evaluation design for quality of delivery and effectiveness
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop a monitoring strategy and impact indicators for the success of projects
• Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results
• Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities
• Report monthly, quarterly, mid-year and annual progress on all project activities to the country Director
• Assist the Project Manager in preparing other relevant reports
• Assist project manager in preparing monthly and quarterly reports on project activities
• Assist project personnel with M&E tools and supporting them in their use
• Assist the various program teams in data collection and analysis
• Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against performance indicators
• Prepare and maintain database
• Peform other duties as required
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, project management or any related discipline
• 2 years experience working monitoring and evaluation position and responsible for implementing M&E activities, especially on Sports for Development project interventions
Competencies / Personal Attributes
• Organises and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources and multiple reporting relationships
• Plans, coordinates and organises workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines
• Establishes, builds and maintains effective working relationships with staff and clients to facilitate the provision of support
• Excellent knowledge of monitoring and the application of methology
• Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SPSS
• Effective report writing
• Understanding of a community-led process
• Understanding of the concept of Sport for development
How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Kindly include “Monitoring and Evaluation Officer” and your name in the subject line. Please indicate your salary expectations in the cover letter
Closing Date: 06 August, 2020
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted
Play Soccer Ghana is a child-centered organisation.
How to Apply for Play Soccer Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Play Soccer Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Play Soccer Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Play Soccer Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Play Soccer Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Play Soccer Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Play Soccer Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Play Soccer Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.