Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Jobs 2020, Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Career Portal, Requirements for Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Job Recruitment 2020.
Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Recruitment Details:
|Company||Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry|
|Deadline||30 January, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Dental Nurse
Position: DENTAL NURSE
Reporting to: DENTIST
Performing a variety of dental assisting duties while promoting quality dental care for our patients in a safe environment with minimal stress. Assisting specialists / dentists / hygienists. Active involvement in oral health promotion. Effectively communicate with patients on all aspects of care including appointment scheduling and payments. Actively work to the highest international standards od cross infection are adhered to. Maintain equipment as per protocol and report malfunctioning or damaged equipment as soon as possible
• Prepare for patients in advance by reviewing medical history, treatment plan and chart notes to know what will be done and how to set up for each patient.
• Prepare procedure set ups (trays).
• For Ortho nursing – ensure patient orthodontic models, photos and radiographs are available during treatment.
• Clean and disinfect treatment rooms. Place protective barriers as required.
• Politely receive patients with a smile, check them in and ensure they are aware of scheduled treatment.
• Patient engagement: Create a rapport with clients, be confident when approaching clients, make patients feel comfortable and offer comfort items as needed. Hand out brushes, toys and medicine to patients as required.
• Keep all instruments and equipment clean, organized and ready for use.
• Assist dentists during procedures and be proactive in your approach.
• Take all types of dental X-rays as prescribed and complete the necessary documentation
• Make thorough procedure notes to document exam findings, doctor’s treatment plan, patient’s chief complaint and treatment goals, materials used, and steps taken during every procedure.
• Ensure surgeries are clean and tidy ready for next patient. Clean chairs and dental furniture periodically.
• Sterilize instruments between patients.
• Restock supplies in each location including rotation of stock between surgeries as they are used. Ensure that items about to expire are identified.
• Ensure leaflets likely to pertain to the procedures are at hand
• Ensure business cards are available in surgery
• Strictly adhere to health and safety protocols as well as cross infection to the highest standard.
• Check expiry dates on medical supplies and medication and notify Senior Dental Nurse
• Keep all dental and utility supply closets and storage areas organized.
• Perform all equipment and facility maintenance procedures regularly according to the schedule and guidelines.
• Ensuring all clinical waste is adequately disposed-off.
• Ensure end of day procedures as assigned are completed.
• Explain dental procedures and hand out information about dental procedures.
• Give OHI, post-operative instructions (including how and when to take / use any prescribed items including medication) to patients and parents of paediatric patients.
• Be aware of on-going practice marketing and targets and work towards assigned goals
• Take part in marketing events (including school screens) as required
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Dental Nursing from a recognized Institution.
• Excellent competence and high professional ethics in nursing practice especially in dental care
• Excellent written and spoken English and oral communication skills
• Experienced in word processing software, spreadsheets (Word and Excel) and other office applications.
• Attention to detail
• Respect patient’s confidentiality and dignity
• Excellent people management skills
• Understanding of excellent customer Service
• Good organizational skills: Friendly, approachable and outgoing team player
• Diligent, honest and hardworking
• Motivated and keen to develop and advance their career
• Outgoing personality who can relate to people at all levels
• Very well-presented
• Great positive attitude
• Very well-presented
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 30 January, 2020
How to Apply for Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Job Recruitment
To apply for the Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Platinum Orthodontics & Advanced Dentistry Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.