The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Jobs 2020, Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana|
|Deadline||03 September, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at the Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana. Explore your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance Coordinator
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana. PPAG is a Member Association (MA) of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). It is governed by respectable volunteers who are the members of the Association. The Governing body, formulate policies which are implemented by staff.
• The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) education and services, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares MA’s and Regional consolidated project’s monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual reports and any other reports that may be assigned
• Coordinate and ensure that MA’s Regional project returns are received, reviewed, properly coded and entered into the accounting system.
• Prepares project’s consolidated final accounts and supporting schedules for the end- of -year audits
• Provides Technical support to project staff and other implementing Mas staff and advise management on further capacity needs
• Coordinates and ensure that funds are available for project implementation
• Assists in the preparation of PPAG final accounts
• Undertakes monthly supervision of the update of Project’s Fixed Asset Register
• Prepares monthly Bank Reconciliation statements
• Assists in preparation of project budget, Annual Programme and Budget (APB) and any other financial information to Management for decision-making.
• Prepares Annual Workplans and completes Performance Appraisal Form
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in Accounting or its equivalent. Partly qualified in any recognized Professional Accountancy Body will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.,
• Proficiency in computer skills, spreadsheet, accounting packages (such as QuickBooks and Great Plain) and MS Word, Excel, Power Point is required.
• Good working knowledge in Accpac Accounting Software is preferable.
The Person Must:
• Have good working knowledge in the use of the computer
• Have experience in providing technical support to other staff
• Have very good interpersonal, communication, and report writing skills
• Be honest, transparent and reliable
• Have high sense of responsibility, accuracy and judgmental skills
• Be team player and able to work for long hours and under pressure
• Be able to work with little or no supervision and have an eye for details
How To Apply For The Job
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
Closing Date: 03 September, 2020
• NB: Any PPAG Volunteer who is interested in the position above must attach evidence of resignation to the application.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
How to Apply for Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|MainOne Recruitment 2020/2021||September 23, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
|United Nations Office for Project Services Recruitment 2020/2021||September 23, 2020||13 Oct, 2020|
|Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||September 23, 2020||29 Sept, 2020|
|Thunes Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
|Egality Law Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||30th September 2020|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 October 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.