The Plan International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Plan International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Plan International Jobs 2020, Plan International Career Portal, Requirements for Plan International Job Recruitment 2020.
Plan International Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Plan International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Plan International Recruitment Details:
|Location||Volta Region. Eastern Region & WA|
|Deadline||30 March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Plan International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Procurement and Logistics Coordinator
Plan International is an independent non-profit organization that advances children’s well-being and equality for girls. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crisis and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We employ more than 9,000 people in programme countries, working with over 85,000 communities. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for almost 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Plan International Ghana is looking for highly qualified, proactive, motivated and resourceful persons to fill the position of a Procurement and Logistics Coordinator for three locations.
• Eastern Region
• Volta Region
• To provide procurement, logistical and administrative support in alignment with Plan International’s Operations Manual to the Program Unit (PU) Offices.
• The role includes all procurement and logistical management, including the management of the facility and security of the Program Unit office.
• The Front Desk Assistant and Drivers report to the role
• Supervision of Janitors and Security Company
• The position reports to the Program Unit Manager.
• Processes the purchase and supply of goods and materials for the PU as per the Operations Manual (OM), local procedures and policies to ensure value for money is obtained at all times
• Ensures that all vendor details and requisitions are created and entered into SAP
• Processes requisitions, price comparison, purchase orders, goods receipt, purchasing history/records etc in SAP.
• Processes payment request for approval. Post/enters and post good receipts into SAP for processing.
• Posts/enters material stocks and inventory into SAP and process same.
• Assists in the preparation and processing of bidding documents for public tender offers to ensure a fair and transparent process for securing the services of consultants and contractors
• Ensures the effective allocation, utilization and management of vehicles for Plan’s activities as per OM, local policy and local Procurement Guidelines and Procedures with low incidence of vehicular accidents and reduced cost of repairs and maintenance.
• Ensures the adequate supply of utilities and maintenance of office equipment and machinery for the smooth flow of work in the office with minimum disruption of work outflow
• Ensures the effective management of stores to ensure the effective implementation of program activities with no reports or incidents on mismanagement of stores
• Reviews, update and maintain the Fixed Assets Register for the PU to keep and track all assets with no reports of loss of assets
• Assists in the preparation, update and maintenance of contracts to keep and track all contracts without any reports on program disruptions due to maladministration of contracts
• Ensures the office & its environment are well kept and maintained to facilitate the smooth flow of office work without any adverse disruptions
• Monitors and manages the team of Front Desk Assistant, Drivers and Janitors to ensure they perform effectively and provide the required support services.
• Keeps the Program Unit Manager informed of any initiative or difficulties related to the office for attention/redress for the provision of the required support services for program implementation.
• Fulfills Plan’s Safeguarding Children and Young people Policy at all times to safeguard and protect the child at all times without any reports or incidents of child abuse.
• Also fulfills Plan International’s Gender Equality and Inclusion Policy at all times.
• Produces and maintains an up-to-date supplier database and price list for easy access to the required information that would ensure prompt procurement goods and materials for program activities
• Ensures Plan’s offices and staff are insured to safeguard life and property at all times to ensure that staff work effectively without any fear of non-protection.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first Degree in Procurement or closely related field,
• At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position in an international organization similar to Plan International;
• Experience in knowledge and working with SAP system is a plus.
Location: Volta Region, Eastern Region & WA
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should send their application letters and CV quoting only the Job Title in the subject line and the preferred location (i.e Procurement & Logistics Coordinator – Eastern Region) to:
Closing Date: 30 March, 2020
• All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
• Qualified Ghanaian nationals, especially female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Plan International is an equal opportunities employer, committed to the protection of children and gender equality and our recruitment procedure reflects this. Selected applicants will be expected to comply with the child protection policy of the organization.
How to Apply for Plan International Job Recruitment
To apply for the Plan International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Plan International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Plan International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Plan International Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Plan International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Plan International Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Plan International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Plan International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Plan International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Plan International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||17 April, 2020|
|DEM Group Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Cape Coast Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||24 April, 2020|
|Zipline Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||30 April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Plan International Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.