The Plan International Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. Plan International Vacancies 2021 Application Form, Plan International Jobs 2021, Plan International Career Portal, Requirements for Plan International Job Recruitment 2021.
Plan International Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2021 Plan International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Plan International Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||2 Jan, 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Plan International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Gender and Inclusion Collaboration Hub Coordinator
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Since adopting our global strategy, 100 Million Reasons, our global work to advance children’s rights and equality for girls has had unprecedented impact. We have been transforming our operations at the Global Hub to be the best possible partner for the 8,000+ staff who work in our country offices, and working to become a more agile, efficient and accountable organization.
We have improved our mechanisms for collaboration, transparency and data-gathering. The transformation has also increased the number of decisions to be taken close to the point of impact and distributed power more widely throughout the organisation.
To bring about lasting change, we have to live our values. We are committed not simply to telling the world we are the go to organisation on girls’ rights, but to embedding justice and equality in all that we do.
Will you join us?
The role of Gender and Inclusion Network Coordinator is to facilitate and support the Gender and Inclusion Team and Network by;
- Leveraging the technical expertise of the network to meet demand for temporary gender and inclusion technical support across the organisation
- Communicating effectively within and about the network, its initiatives and results within Plan and with other external parties including partner organisations.
- Enabling the effective use of online platforms for the purpose of knowledge management, learning, sharing, information and membership management of the network
- Supporting the Gender & Inclusion Team and Network and their activities through the provision of reports and information and ensuring projects and people are connected and working collaboratively.
- Coordinating the Gender & Inclusion Group (GIG) and its activities
How to Apply
Closing Date : 2 Jan, 2021
How to Apply for Plan International Job Recruitment
To apply for the Plan International Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Plan International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Plan International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Plan International Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Plan International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Plan International Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|Plan International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Plan International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Plan International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Plan International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Plan International Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.