Plan International Recruitment 2019 for Sponsorship Coordinator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Plan International Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Plan International Recruitment 2019
Plan International Ghana is looking for a highly qualified, proactive, motivated and resourceful person to fill the position of a Sponsorship Coordinator.
The Country Sponsorship Coordinator will manage sponsorship communications at the Country level and Program Units Offices (PU). The person will also provide regular support to PU Sponsorship Coordinators, Sponsorship Assistants and assist the Sponsorship Manager in coordinating and monitoring sponsorship activities for the country.
• The position is based in Accra.
• The position reports to the Sponsorship Manager.
Include but not limited to the following;
• Coordinates and collates activities for sponsorship operations in collaboration with PU Sponsorship Coordinators for timely implementation at PU and Country Office level.
• Prepares, monitor and manages the sponsorship communications project and reports any issues to the Sponsorship Manager.
• Ensures PU forecast activities are submitted on time and are in line with project phasing.
• Support PUs in the training of Volunteers/Partners/Children/Community and Staff on new sponsorship policies and procedures.
• Prepare the weekly and monthly reports for PUs for the attention of the Sponsorship Manager.
• Do quality controls on in-coming and out-going communications and other sponsorship communication received from PUs to National Offices (NO) and vice versa.
• Coordinates all sponsor visits with NOs and ensures visit reports are available for NOs within 14 working days after visit.
• Coordinates the timely acknowledgement and response of all digital communications and report bi-weekly to the Sponsorship Manager.
• Participates in the preparations of operational plans, budget and reports to the sponsorship department.
• Reviews all submitted PU cancellation memo templates annually for the Sponsorship Manager’s approval before use.
• Prepares quarterly photo stories on sponsorship activities in the PUs for the attention of the Sponsorship Manager.
• Identifies and reports sponsorship operational issues timely and to the Sponsorship Manager
• Responsible for filing and achieving of sponsorship documents at CO level.
• Attends and participates in all sponsorship meetings
• Fulfills Plan International’s Safeguarding Policy by making sure all sponsorship activities, processes and documents at PU level are in line with the policy
• Performs any other duties to be assigned from time to time to support the achievement of organizational objectives
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Development Studies or equivalent in a related discipline.
• At least three (3) years experience in a similar function.
• Knowledge on development issues affecting children.
• Expert user of Microsoft applications package (Word, Excel, internet software & PowerPoint)
• Understanding of Sponsorship Operations at all levels.
• Monitoring and evaluation skills.
• Presentation and communication skills.
• Project management skills.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Training delivery and facilitation skills.
• Team building skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should send their application letters and CV quoting only the Job Position in the subject line to: email@example.comClosing Date: 25 April, 2019 • All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. • Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. • Qualified Ghanaian nationals, especially female candidates are encouraged to apply. Plan International is an equal opportunities employer, committed to the protection of children and gender equality and our recruitment procedure reflects this. Selected applicants will be expected to comply with the child protection policy of the organization.
Share this post with your Friends: