Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Jobs 2020, Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||Pioneer Kitchenware Limited|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Pioneer Kitchenware Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: General Manager
The General Manager will be responsible for overseeing all daily operations of the Company and implementing the operational and commercial plans of company.
The General Manager will also be responsible for driving profitability and strategic goals of the Company through increased productivity, technical support to systems/ controls, and improvement in manufacturing processes.
- Develop annual strategies to drive growth and profitability.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Prepare and submit plans and annual operational budgets for approval, manage effectively within this budget and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Continuously implement strategies that align with objectives and provide a clear sense of direction with respect to achieving the defined goals and objectives.
- Monitor results and strategies of competitors in preparing future plans and strategies.
- Ensure adequacy and appropriateness of production processes and institute appropriate production schedules to meet market demand.
- Ensure maximum utilization of plant and human resources.
- Ensure quality standards by implementing systems and procedures that guarantee consistent production of quality outputs.
- Increase production and asset utilization while minimizing waste and costs without compromising quality standards.
- Ensure all production costs (fixed and variable) are well managed within budget.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
People and facility management
- Provide clear direction and leadership to the entire company and drive improved performance through staff capacity development, excellent people management and performance management.
- Build a trusting relationship with the entire workforce.
- Address employees’ issues or grievances to ensure a satisfied workforce.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Continuously influence and learn from below.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT & REPORTING
- Maintain regular contact with all heads of departments and employees of the company and provide regular reports to all key stakeholders.
- Maintain contact with the Board of Directors, regulators, and clients and meet reporting timelines.
- A 10 to 15 years’ experience in a senior management role in a manufacturing company. Prior experience working in FMCG sector will be a strong asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Engineering, or related field
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (strategic planning, budgeting, resource allocation and human resource management).
- Knowledge of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and ERP Systems.
- Coping with pressure: ability to cope with work, time and people pressures.
- Detail orientation: ability to pay attention to, be concerned with, or analyze details without getting bogged down.
- Reliability: ability to deliver on commitments made to others.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of achieving results with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Pioneer Kitchenware Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Thunes Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
|Egality Law Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||30th September 2020|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 October 2020|
|Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||17 October, 2020|
|SAKOM Services Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||21 October, 2020|
|Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET Ghana) Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||17 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Pioneer Kitchenware Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.