Pezesha Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Pezesha Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Pezesha Jobs 2020, Pezesha Career Portal, Requirements for Pezesha Job Recruitment 2020.
Pezesha Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Pezesha Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Pezesha Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Pezesha. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Customer Service & Loans Officer
Primary job description
- Onboarding, Vetting and evaluation of potential SMEs in Ghana to be funded by Pezesha on a regular basis using our internal processes and standards
- Marketing & Financial education content creation in relation to Ghana context and SMEs needs.
- Provide customer support via calling and follow up with potential and funded SMEs on additional information required as well as repayments of loans for those successfully funded by Pezesha
- Monitor and update loan accounts and information on the dashboard
- Providing feedback and responding to customer issues on social media platforms and any other channel.
- Assist with product testing and trainings required to the targeted segments or partners while ensuring compliance and quality assurance and collaborating with internal and external teams
- Be the local champion in creating product awareness and the company’s services in Ghana
- Assist with developing of training materials and strategy including leading the trainings/workshops while leveraging on various channels such as field/in person, virtual and through focus groups discussions among others
- Required documentation on product tests, customer feedback and process improvements including completing loan contracts with qualified SMEs
- Assist with impact measurement i.e. case studies, testimonials and analysis needed
- Drive strategic sales, scale and productivity to ensure the overall success of the products and services provided by the company in Ghana market
- At least a graduate of Commerce, Administration, Public Relations or Marketing or a related field
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices in Ghana
- Basic computer skills and a quick learner
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in sales or marketing or handling customer support or as a loan officer
- Ability to manage multiple projects and self drive toward targets while ensuring quality output and prioritization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of interpersonal maturity, hardworking, and professionalism
- Unwavering commitment to service and customer orientation
- Team player who demonstrates positive attitude, creativity, energy, dedication to collaboration and patience and with a high degree of integrity
- In-depth knowledge of the Financial industry and its current events in Ghana
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
How to Apply
Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 40/CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS & LOAN OFFICER-GHANA). Please indicate the region where you are currently based in Ghana. Candidates based in the Ashanti or Western regions will be highly considered. The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title and where they are currently based in the email body will be automatically disqualified.
How to Apply for Pezesha Job Recruitment
To apply for the Pezesha Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Pezesha Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Pezesha Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Pezesha Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Pezesha Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Pezesha Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Pezesha Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Pezesha Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Pezesha Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Pezesha may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021|
|Dayspring Montessori International School Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||20 April, 2021|
|Fiaseman Rural Bank LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||30 November, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Sunshine Healthcare LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021||13 March, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Pezesha Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.