The Perseus Mining Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Perseus Mining Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Perseus Mining Limited Jobs 2020, Perseus Mining Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Perseus Mining Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Perseus Mining Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Perseus Mining Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Perseus Mining Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||Perseus Mining Limited|
|Deadline||31 January, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Perseus Mining Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Superintendent
Perseus Mining Limited is a dual listed (Australia, Toronto) gold miner and explorer focused an the West African region. Perseus Mining (Ghana) Limited (PMGL) has commissioned the world-class Edikan gold project in the Western Region of Ghana. The Edikan processing facility has been designed as a 5.5Mtpa processing facility and achieved up to 7.2Mtpa via few plant upgrades in 2016. The plant is capable of producing at a rate of 180,000-220,000oz gold per annum.
Purpose of Role:
• The successful candidate would assist in the day-to-day management of the Electrical maintenance functions throughout the site.
• Develop and implement effective electrical and instrumentation standards and procedures; Train and develop section employees to uphold the high performance standard;
• Identify, implement and manage E&l Projects;
• Review the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimise unplanned downtimes, anticipate problems timely and identify opportunities for improvement;
• Ensure availability of supplies of parts and materials to meet operational needs;
• Ensure Minerals Commission and Machinery Inspection regulations relating to E&l are met at all times;
• Implement and maintain safety, health and environmental policies and procedures and ensure to maintain a healthy working environment;
• High Voltage Switch gear, lines maintenance, functional checks & tests;
• Manage all consultants or contractors as required;
• Manage all electrical and instrumentation documentation; policies, procedures and standards, designs and drawings, handover packages as may be required by Legislation and engineering best practice;
• Performs all duties of the Electrical Competent person under the Mines and Quarries Act;
• Perform any other related duties based on the exigencies of the Edikan Gold Mine operations as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc Electrical Engineering;
• At least Ten (10) years’ work experience in instrumentation and process control in the mining or related environment, five of which must have been in Management position;
• Must possess Mineral Commission Competency Certificate to work as Electrical Superintendent;
• Current advanced first aid certificate;
• Must have a valid Ghanaian Driving licence;
• High technical ability in problem-solving and failure analysis capabilities with special emphasis on field instruments, PLCs and data control systems;
• Strong ability to manage process plant instrumentation and electrical equipment maintenance;
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft office, MS Project, and working experience in planned maintenance software packages:
• Sound process plant business acumen and ability to influence main cost drivers to achieve set objectives;
• Formal leadership and management and skill development training;
• Knowledge of Occupational health and safety regulations;
• Knowledge of Environmental Management Principles;
• Planning and Scheduling formal training;
• Ability to conduct root cause failure analysis.
Remuneration: Competitive and Attractive
Location: Western Region
How To Apply For The Job
Applications will only be received by email to:
With the advertised job title “Electrical & Instrumentation Superintendent” as the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 31 January, 2020
Perseus Mining (Ghana) Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
How to Apply for Perseus Mining Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Perseus Mining Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Perseus Mining Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Perseus Mining Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Perseus Mining Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Perseus Mining Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Perseus Mining Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Perseus Mining Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Perseus Mining Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Perseus Mining Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi, and Ho. Perseus Mining Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Perseus Mining Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.