Pernod Ricard Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Pernod Ricard Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Pernod Ricard Jobs 2020, Pernod Ricard Career Portal, Requirements for Pernod Ricard Job Recruitment 2020.
Pernod Ricard Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Pernod Ricard Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Pernod Ricard Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Pernod Ricard. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Activation Coordinator
To assist in the implementation of the marketing brand activation plans for all brands with current focus on Ballantine’s, Jameson, Chivas, and Martell and implement them in accordance with brand guidelines and objectives.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
MARKETING STRATEGY AND PLANS
IMPLEMENTATION OF MARKETING STRATEGIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Implement the Brand Activation Plan and activities ensuring that they are enacted effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner
- Take ownership of the development of all brands’ creatives and visual assets and ensure they are aligned with global guidelines while remaining locally relevant
- Assist the brand managers in ensuring homogeneous understanding and consistent respect of brand guidelines, codes and visual identity
- Assist in the management and execution of collaborations with external partners and influencers
TRACKING AND EVALUATION OF MARKETING STRATEGIES
- Track marketing activities to assess effectiveness and ensure opportunities to grow brand equity are continually assessed for alignment to Brand strategy
- Set and Measure S.M.A.R.T KPIs for all key activation initiatives to track progress and continually improve future brand strategy and planning
GATHERING OF CONSUMER DATA AND INSIGHTS
- Gather and provide competitive insights with a focus on activations through the collaboration with internal and external teams (Agencies, Sales Team etc.)
- Implement research initiatives which will assist the market in understanding consumers / brand campaigns / trends to assist in further building respective brand activation programs
ANALYSIS OF CONSUMER DATA AND INSIGHTS
- Analyse key insights to identify new opportunities, anticipate consumers’ needs and make recommendations accordingly
3RD PARTIES AND STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
COORDINATION WITH SSA, BRAND AND MARKET COMPANIES
- Collaborate effectively with Brand managers on key marketing initiatives
- Communicate brand standards, plans, strategy, and marketing programs to key stakeholders (internal & external)
- Create reports of key marketing activations to facilitate key learnings process and share highlights with key stakeholders
COLLABORATION WITH SALES DEPARTMENT
- Communicate consistently with the Sales Department to agree on objectives and ensure alignment on key activations strategies
COLLABORATION WITH EXTERNAL AGENCIES
- Collaborate effectively with External Agencies to ensure continual alignment on marketing plans and provide consistent support to achieve common project objective
BUDGET FORECASTING AND PLANNING
- Develop and propose A&P budget for all activations to ensure optimal allocation of expenditure
- Manage and effectively monitor brand activation budgets throughout the year to ensure expenditure does not exceed agreed levels
Minimum Educational Requirements and Work Experience
English speaking (French would be an advantage)
Relevant degree in marketing/business.
Minimum three (3) years of solid Project/Event experience in a FMCG environment
Proven Excellence in brand events and brand building activities
Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Functional and Technical Competencies
Planning and organizing, teamwork, building and maintaining collaborative relationships, quality orientation and adaptability, analytical thinking, drive for results, problem solving, multitasking and managing several competing priorities
Effective decision making, communication skills, planning and organizing, teamwork, self-development and entrepreneurship
Values differences, bold and agile, open and authentic, consumer centric, growth mindset, deliver through collaboration
How to Apply
How to Apply for Pernod Ricard Job Recruitment
To apply for the Pernod Ricard Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Pernod Ricard Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Pernod Ricard Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Pernod Ricard Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Pernod Ricard Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Pernod Ricard Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Pernod Ricard Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Pernod Ricard Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Pernod Ricard Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Pernod Ricard may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|FarmWallet Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||4 August, 2020|
|Renegades Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|Crystal Lake Fish LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Pernod Ricard Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.