The PATH Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. PATH Vacancies 2020 Application Form, PATH Jobs 2020, PATH Career Portal, Requirements for PATH Job Recruitment 2020.
PATH Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 PATH Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
PATH Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||30 November, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at PATH. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Enumerators
Our client, PATH is a leader in global health innovation and an international non-profit organization. PATH saves lives and improves health, especially among women and children. Vaccines are one of the five platforms through which PATH accelerates innovation. PATH intends to undertake a mixed methods study to better quantify closed and open-vial wastage rates for vaccines used in the Expanded programme on Immunisation (EPI), as well as understand the major drivers behind the occurrence of wastage and their impact.
As part of our role of providing logistic enumerators for this mixed methods study. The enumerators will be responsible for the collection of qualitative and quantitative data in health facilities across Ghana within a stipulated period.
Specifically, the enumerators will:
• Have an extensive knowledge of the Ghana health system
• Have knowledge of immunisation programme functioning and understand health system stock management processes
• Have demonstrated experience in immunisation service delivery, vaccine accountability management (VAM) and Outreach Training and Supportive Supervision
• Have demonstrated experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research studies, including, primary data collection focused on the health system, with preference for experience conducting studies related to the immunisation programme. The enumerator should also be trained in electronic data collection and transcription of audio recordings.
• Have the capacity to conduct on-site data quality checks (for consistency and accuracy) on all data collected and submit same to the Field Coordinator.
• Participate in a routine data cleaning exercises and ensure that observed data errors in their areas are promptly corrected
• In collaboration with the team lead, submit weekly field reports to GrowthAid
• Participate in data analysis as may be required
• Perform any other responsibilities assigned to them by them leader or field coordinator
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc or Diploma in Disease Control, Health Information Public Health or Social Science with 3 years experience in immunisation delivery and management. A Master’s degree with 2 years experience would be highly desirable
• Experience in conducting immununisation surveys, supportive supervision, PIE and other mixed methods or similar ones will be an added advantage
• Prior experience of using data collection tools (Kobo collect, AKVO Flow, ODK etc) and engaging in similar data collection exercises for PATH is highly desirable Availability and readiness to work throughout the duration of the study is non-negotiable
Skills and competencies
• Attention to detail and evidence of producing high quality work
• Ability to plan, organise and coordinate research activities
• Knowledge of, and ability to conduct, mixed methods studies
• Ability to lead a small team for results
• Good interpersonal skills
• Have excellent written and communication skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
email@example.com with a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30 November, 2020
How to Apply for PATH Job Recruitment
To apply for the PATH Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest PATH Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum PATH Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for PATH Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for PATH Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent PATH Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|PATH Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|PATH Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes PATH Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. PATH may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Science Association Recruitment 2020/2021||March 3, 2021||16 March, 2021|
|Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021||15 March, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021|
|Tamale Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021||15 October, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021||15 May, 2021|
|GT Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021||04 May, 2021.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the PATH Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.