The Panagora Group Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Panagora Group Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Panagora Group Jobs 2020, Panagora Group Career Portal, Requirements for Panagora Group Job Recruitment 2020.
Panagora Group Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Panagora Group Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Panagora Group Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||10 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Panagora Group. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: M&E Specialists
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks mid- and senior-level specialists to support an anticipated Evidence for Development (E4D) contract for USAID/West Africa. The specialists will provide a range of research, monitoring, and evaluation methodological support to USAID/West Africa’s health program. Most work will be undertaken within West African countries.
Qualifications. Candidates must possess a post-graduate degree in a relevant field and a minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience. Experience with USAID and/or PEPFAR is strongly preferred. Candidates must have excellent reporting and writing skills. Fluency in written and spoken English is required; advanced French language preferred. Residence in West African countries is preferred but not required.
Technical and/or Methodological Fields of Specialty. Candidates must have expertise in one or more of the following fields of specialization:
- HIV prevention, testing, treatment or care
- TB prevention, testing, treatment or care
- Family planning, maternal and child health
- Global health strategic information (SI) and health information systems
- Health program costing
- Key populations (men who have sex with men, transgender women, sex workers, people who inject drugs) and/or priority populations (children, adolescent girls and young women)
- Orphans and vulnerable children
- Site Improvement through Monitoring System (SIMS) assessment and analysis
- Data quality assessment
- US statutory requirements related to family planning and HIV/AIDS compliance
- USAID program cycle, including performance management plan (PMP) and monitoring and evaluation plan (M&E plan) development and implementation
- PEPFAR reporting requirements and systems
- Research methods, including literature reviews, systematic reviews, secondary data analysis, surveys, qualitative research, case studies
- Geographic information systems and geospatial analysis
- Analyses relevant to USAID programming (e.g., gender, environmental, sustainability, political economy, climate change vulnerability, social soundness, youth, institutional)
- USAID and PEPFAR performance monitoring and indicators
- Performance evaluation
- Data visualization
- Organizational capacity building
- USAID collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) methods
- Knowledge management
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 July, 2020
2. Job Title: Chief of Party
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development seeks a Chief of Party (COP) to support the anticipated USAID/West Africa’s Evidence for Development (E4D) activity. This follow-on activity aims to increase availability of evidence in health interventions for improved resource allocation, policy advocacy, and program planning across 6 West African countries. Initiatives include building the capacity of local partners to research, monitor, evaluate, and disseminate best practices in public health interventions and establishing strong linkages with regional bodies, national governments, and other public health stakeholders. The COP will define and manage overall contract requirements, including staffing and cost and quality control of all tasks and assignments undertaken to achieve this contract’s objectives. This position will be full time, based in Accra, Ghana.
- Providing management oversight of task orders including technical implementation and financial management.
- Leading and supervising the work of all experts/personnel provided under the contract.
- Providing strategic input and technical assistance to health research and evaluation activities, including of HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment programs, health science, and other public health programming and policy advocacy on local, national, and regional levels.
- Ensuring the high-quality and timeliness of all deliverables.
- Reviewing of financial and logistical information for USAID compliance.
- Coordinating and collaborating with USAID, USAID partners, host country government officials, and other public health stakeholders.
- Overseeing evaluations and data collection services, including national or regional level population surveys; mid-term and final evaluations.
- Facilitate the use of performance information and evaluation findings to influence decision making and resource allocations.
- Facilitate meetings, forums, and groups that focus on peer learning and knowledge exchange.
- Ensure compliance of U.S. Government, local government, and Panagora Group rules, regulations, and standard operating procedures.
- A Master’s degree in public health, international development, M&E or a related field
- 12 years of experience in international development or global health including M&E contracts
- 5 years managing large and complex projects/programs at the director level, preferably with USAID projects or with other international donors
- Experience interacting with senior US government officials, UN agencies, regional institutions, national governments, local organizations, and partners required; experience interacting with West African governments and their officials preferred
- Experience recruiting and successfully managing consultants, and ensuring the quality of their products
- Strong understanding, experience, and ability to deliver quality health services for Family Planning, HIV/AIDS, and Maternal and Child Health.
- Experience with PEPFAR funded-projects and familiarity with PEPFAR indicators strongly preferred
- Experience in the global health strategic information (SI) field and/or health information systems strongly preferred
- Experience using statistical software such as SAS or SPSS
- Fluency in written and spoken English; advanced French language preferred
Experience in any of the following technical areas is preferred:
- Performance monitoring
- Indicator development
- Evaluation methods
- Training/capacity building
- Data quality assessments
- Performance management planning
- Literature reviews
- Secondary data analysis
- Geospatial analysis
- Data visualization
- Collaborating, learning, and adapting
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 July, 2020
How to Apply for Panagora Group Job Recruitment
To apply for the Panagora Group Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Panagora Group Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Panagora Group Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Panagora Group Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Panagora Group Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Panagora Group Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Panagora Group Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Panagora Group Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Panagora Group Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Panagora Group may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Panagora Group Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.