Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Jobs 2020, Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Career Portal, Requirements for Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Job Recruitment 2020.
Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Recruitment Details:
|Company||Panafrican Equipment Group LTD|
|Deadline||27 November, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Panafrican Equipment Group LTD. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Parts Manager
Panafrican Equipment Group LTD is currently seeking a qualified candidate interested in undertaking a role with our company as the Parts Manager.
The position will require the following:
• Implement and maintain company policies and procedures
• Participate in strategic planning and initiatives for business improvement
• Monitor current customer base and recommend strategies to grow the business and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction
• Establish and maintain sound working relationship with customers, end users and suppliers
• Ensure profitability of the Parts Department by attaining Parts Department financial objectives and maintain daily operating control records
• Monitoring stock age and ensuring thay older stock is managed in accordance with company policy
• Monitor parts sales, warehouse and remote site day to day activities and their performance
• Oversee remote sites parts team activities to increase customer satisfaction and parts sales operations
• Organise and follow up on perpetual stock take, annual stock count
• Monitor optimum inventory level of parts and analyse of parts consumption based on consumption trend
• Develop, train, coach, appraise and motivate parts personnel for key line and staff positions in the function
• Prepare management report Daily, Weekly, Monthly
Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary certification
• Holder of a Mechanical Trade qualification would be advantageous
• Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in Parts or Product Support
• Ability to work in a highly automated environment
• High level of technical skills and knowledge in mining and associated equipment
• Good knowledge in Komatsu products
• Good analytical skills and ability to look at challenges with alternative approaches / methods and understand the impact of automation
The position will be based at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and requires travels to locations across Ghana when needed
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and be willing to travel across Ghana
• Must be able to work as team member
Renunciation: Very attractive and commensurate with experience and qualification
How To Apply For The Job
If you have the required qualifications and experience in this role and wish to express your interest, respond with your curriculum vitae, copy of your qualifications and any other relevant certificates by email to:
The Human Resources Officer,
Panafrica Equipment Ghana LTD,
Closing Date: 27 November, 2020
How to Apply for Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Job Recruitment
To apply for the Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Panafrican Equipment Group LTD may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.