The Palladium Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Palladium Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Palladium Jobs 2019, Palladium Career Portal, Requirements for Palladium Job Recruitment 2019.
Palladium Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Palladium Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Palladium Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Palladium. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Programme Development Manager
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
- Develop strong working relationships with the programme’s contact points in the National Government, DFID and other donor programmes in the anti-corruption, accountability and digital/civic tech space, and lead on reporting to them, through both formal and informal channels.
- Manage relationships with the project partners, stakeholders and business partners in the country.
- Develop strong working relationships with the leadership of other development programmes in the country, in particular DFID’s, and exploit complementarities and synergies between MoDAC and them where possible, as well as encourage learning processes among them.
- Develop strong working relationships and a regular dialogue on programme progress and challenges with relevant Palladium staff.
Programme Leadership and Management
- Provide day to day management as well as longer-term strategic direction to all aspects of the programme in Ghana, ensuring that activities are implemented to a high quality within expected timeframes and expected results are achieved;
- Assist Team Leader with the preparation of the annual strategic plans;
- Lead in the development of technical and operational work plans for Ghana as well as budgets, staffing plans, performance improvement plans and other plans as required, ensuring consultation with the Team Leader, Project Director, Operations Team, and other project staff;
- Assume overall responsibility for the effective and on time implementation of work plans in the Ghana office, within budget, in a manner that meets client and stakeholder expectations and is contractually compliant;
- Monitor and report on implementation progress; maintain up to date risk registers; use a problem solving approach to work to resolve issues, manage and mitigate risks; and escalate material issues and risks as appropriate; and
- Supervise the Follow-the-Data and Data-Utilisation partnerships’ development, progress and results for partners that have been selected in the respective country, providing substantial inputs for iteration and learning to generate outstanding results.
The Programme Development Manager position requires qualifications and experience relevant to the technical work undertaken under the project. This includes technical expertise in the following areas:
- Management of projects of similar size and scope
- partnership development, grants management and capacity building,
- planning to budget and deadline
- direct engagement with government agencies
- Experience supporting civic empowerment,
- investigative journalism
- civic tech
- engagement with institutions and organisations working on working on data
- engagement with institutions and organisations working on anti-corruption
How to Apply
How to Apply for Palladium Job Recruitment
To apply for the Palladium Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Palladium Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Palladium Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Palladium Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Palladium Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Palladium Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Palladium Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Palladium Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Palladium Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Palladium may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Palladium Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: