The Palladium Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Palladium Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Palladium Jobs 2020, Palladium Career Portal, Requirements for Palladium Job Recruitment 2020.
Palladium Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Palladium Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Palladium Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||12 January 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Palladium. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Communications Associate (West and Central Africa)
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
You will be working on our Partnerships for Forests programme. The main objective of the programme is to support a set of public-private partnerships (PPPs) and initiatives which demonstrate how the private sector can contribute to a reduction in rates of deforestation, as well as a range of related enabling activities to address the policy environment. Expected results include prevention of deforestation, reforestation of degraded land and leverage of private finance. The programme will also aim to support a transformation to sustainability in markets for commodities that are associated with deforestation, including timber, palm oil, soya, beef, paper and board.The Senior Communications and Outreach Associate will be a key member of the West and Central Africa team and will be responsible for the implementation of Partnerships for Forests’ communication and external relations activities in the region. The Officer will also act as Project Officer on selected projects in the portfolio. The position will be based in Accra, Ghana, and will require regular travel.
- Oversee and coordinate communications and outreach activities for the programme in the West and Central Africa region, in order to raise awareness of the programme across a wide range of stakeholders and audiences, and promote the participation and engagement in the programme by private sector actors, national governments, and international and local civil society organisations
- Manage the implementation of communications and outreach activities in the West and Central Africa Region, including activities to support the identification of projects to support, activities to review and strengthen the communications activities of partners and grantees, and activities to capture and share learning from the programme in the form of ‘knowledge products’
- Manage the development of communications materials and products to support regional programme activities, including the development of presentations, one page flyers, project summaries etc
- Work closely with the central project team in the UK and the regional team to align regional communications and outreach activities to programme priorities and ensure consistent messaging
- Supply regular social media content relevant to the region to the External Relations central team.
- Organise and participate in events, including online events such as webinars, to highlight the programme and market opportunities
- Travel within the region to support and/or to carry out the implementation of communication and outreach activities
- Participate in relevant management meetings in relation to communication, knowledge management and/or grants management
- Contribute to strategic planning and reporting
Project Officer Responsibilities (40%)
As Project Officer on selected projects (as assigned by the Regional Manager), the Senior Associate will:
- Act as the relationship manager for projects and partnerships in sustainable forestry and landuse that are under consideration for funding or are already receiving support from Partnerships for Forests
- Work with project leads at partner/grantee organizations, as well as internal and external experts, to strengthen concept notes, project proposals and other documentation for review by management teams and DFID
- Oversee the implementation of projects by grantees and subcontractors, in close collaboration with the Grants, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Communications teams
- Post-graduate qualifications preferable in communications, marketing or branding or a related field
- 7 years’ working experience in communications and outreach in the sustainable forestry, agricultural commodity supply chain , natural resource management, PPPs or similar fields and experience on DFID programmes or other donor initiatives, will be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to unpack and communicate complex concepts simply with a range of stakeholders in multi-cultural settings
- Demonstrated experience in external relations, multi-stakeholder facilitation and event management
- Ability to facilitate e-communication and web-based technologies for professional purposes
- Graphic design skills and familiarity with document management, content management and web based design would be an advantage
- Highly effective communication and high level of proficiency in written and spoken English and French
How to Apply for Palladium Job Recruitment
To apply for the Palladium Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Palladium Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Palladium Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Palladium Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Palladium Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Palladium Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Palladium Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Palladium Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Palladium Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Palladium may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Palladium Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.