Oxford Research Group Ghana Recruitment 2019 for Research And Data Analyst
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Oxford Research Group, Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Oxford Research Group, Ghana Recruitment 2019
Oxford Research Group (ORG) is a leading research, firm with a strong presence in all 10 regions of Ghana and parts of West Africa. ORG provides the valued insights necessary for our client to make the right and result-oriented decisions. With over a decade of experience, dedicated staff and partners locally and abroad, ORG has the expertise and capacity in conducting surveys, data collection, feasibility studies, brand tracking awareness, competitor analysis etc.
The Oxford Research Group-Ghana is seeking 2 PART TIME or INDEPENDENT Data Analysts to undertake numerous research assignments under the general guidance of the director.
- Researching, Writing and Analysing Data
- Producing reports as required
- Plan and manage own workload.
- Conduct individual and/or collaborative research, including determining appropriate research methods and contributing to the development of new research methods.
Required Skills or Experience
- University Degree/HND in Statistics/Maths/Economics
- Sufficient breadth or depth of knowledge in statistical software ie SPSS, STATA, EVIEWS etc.
- Ability to plan and organise own workload effectively.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to listen, engage and persuade, and to present complex information in an accessible way to a range of audiences.
- Strong quantitative research and data analytic skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage time and pay close attention to details
- Reading and comprehending research data and other academic literature
How to Apply
- Only candidates with deep knowledge in the use of statistical tools mentioned above would be considered.
- Qualified candidates should email the following:
- Cover Letter
- Sample reports developed in the past/Not University Project work
- Send required information to: email@example.com
- Relevant Work Location
- OXFORD RESEARCH GROUP-GHANA
- OPPOSITE CAL BANK, NEAR BATSONA ECOBANK ON SPINTEX ROAD, ACCRA
- No calls please