Oxfam Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Oxfam Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Oxfam Jobs 2020, Oxfam Career Portal, Requirements for Oxfam Job Recruitment 2020.
Oxfam Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Oxfam Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Oxfam Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||23 May, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Oxfam. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Programme Officer (Education Out Loud)
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
We are an international confederation of 20 organisations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
We require someone to cover for an EOL (Education Out Loud) programme staff on maternity leave for 4 months. The profile for the position is as follows:
- Contribute to planning of project activities of the EOL project in accordance with the provided guidelines.
- Collection of project information from all Grantees in the region in accordance with guidelines.
- Provision of technical assistance to Grantees and others for effective project implementation
- Translate and review translation of project documents in EOL languages namely French and Portuguese.
- Collection of completed templates, formats and reports from relevant grantees.
- Reading progress reports submitted by grantees and following up any clarification with the Grantee.
- Draft regional “input to the donor report” in accordance with GMU extended guidelines, for the Oxfam IBIS´ EOL biannual project progress reports that Oxfam IBIS GMU submits to GPE
- Participate in the activities of the EOL project team on their functions in order to assure support to civil society organizations and technical assistance for the formulation and evaluation of Grantee´s capacity improvement plans.
What We Are Looking For
Skills, experience and knowledge
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following essential skills, and it would be advantageous to demonstrate some or all of the desirable skills.
- Master’s degree and at least 5 years experience in a relevant field (International Development, programme management etc.)
- Ability to coordinate complex functions with regionally-dispersed partners in complex programmes
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including experience in writing reports in English.
- Proven ability to analyse and synthesise complex issues
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent coordination and guiding skills.
- Ability to think critically and strategically
- Demonstrated ability, tact, and sensitivity in working across institutional boundaries, business units, and teams in an effective and productive way
- Excellent writing skills in English and ability to understand, speak, read and write in French and Portuguese.
- Demonstrable experience working with an adaptive management approach, and an understanding of the challenges and opportunities
How to Apply
Closing Date : 23 May, 2020
How to Apply for Oxfam Job Recruitment
To apply for the Oxfam Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Oxfam Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Oxfam Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Oxfam Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Oxfam Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Oxfam Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Oxfam Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Oxfam Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Oxfam Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Oxfam may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Agronomists and Veterinarians Without Borders Recruitment 2020/2021||July 3, 2020||16th July 2020|
|Advans Ghana Savings & Loans Recruitment 2020/2021||July 3, 2020||July 15, 2020|
|Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||July 3, 2020||3 August, 2020|
|Unilever Recruitment 2020/2021||July 3, 2020||9 July, 2020|
|Mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2020/2021||July 3, 2020||10 July, 2020|
|University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) Recruitment 2020/2021||July 3, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Oxfam Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.