Orica Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Orica Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Orica Jobs 2020, Orica Career Portal, Requirements for Orica Job Recruitment 2020.
Orica Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Orica Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Orica Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Orica. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Product Lead – Digital & WebGenTM
We are excited to announce that we are recruiting for the newly created position Product Lead – Digital & WebGenTM within the EMEA Marketing Group.
As a Product Lead – Digital & WebGenTM your skills and experience are essential to supporting Digital & WebGenTM marketing outcomes across our portfolio of products, services and technology solutions to customers in the region.
Your role will work specifically across the Africa sub region providing product planning and marketing support to customer teams, analysing and supporting pricing frameworks and policy. As a member of our dynamic, high performing team, you will partner with cross functional teams in commercial, global marketing and global technology to deliver successful solutions, product and service outcomes for our customers.
The role is based in Accra, Ghana, and will involve extensive travel to customer offices and Orica sites throughout the Africa subcontinent. Fluency in English is essential.
What you will be doing
- Proactively identifying opportunities for Digital and WebGenTM offerings as part of Orica’s differentiated services, including novel uses of technology to improve our customer’s operations
- Tracking and reporting on new business development opportunities and opportunity pipelines
- Supporting commercial on new Digital and WebGenTM sales opportunities
- Developing market segmentation models and value propositions to enhance growth based on key customer needs
- Utilising Orica’s Digital and WebGenTM capabilities to deliver regional targets in relation to sales and growth
- Project manage Digital and WebGenTM trials with the sole purpose of progression to full commercialisation
- Increase Orica’s Digital product footprint in order to assist existing and new customers optimise their operation
- Be an integral exponent in developing capability and competency within the Africa sub-region
- Achieve key financial targets including margin, growth and fixed cost budgets
What you will bring
- Degree qualification in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Science or similar
- 10+ years relevant industrial and commercial expereince with a track record of achievement in Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in mining, explosives and blasting concepts including digital and blasting technology
- Strong relationships at all levels including with senior executives and cross functionally
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in an additional language such as French will be a distinct advantage
- Unquestioned reputation for integrity, ethics, character, and personal values
Whats on offer
- A key project role with a company truly committed to being at the forefront of technology innovation
- Real opportunities to grow in a diverse, inclusive and truly global business
- A culture that values excellence and welcomes big ideas;
- The potential for you to develop a flexible career path and access tailored training and competitive rewards
- As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity, paid family leave and flexible work to support you at different stages of your career
How to Apply
How to Apply for Orica Job Recruitment
To apply for the Orica Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Orica Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Orica Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Orica Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Orica Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Orica Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Orica Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Orica Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Orica Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Orica may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|ACDI/VOCA Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||30 July, 2020|
|Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||30 July, 2020|
|VisionFund Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||20 July, 2020|
|Crystal Lake Fish LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||30 July, 2020|
|Fortress Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 1, 2020||Not Specified|
|Zelco Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2020/2021||July 1, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Orica Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.