The Oracle Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Oracle Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Oracle Jobs 2020, Oracle Career Portal, Requirements for Oracle Job Recruitment 2020.
Oracle Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Oracle Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Oracle Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||29 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Oracle. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Systems Senior Sales Representative
· Achieve sales goals.
· Build and execute the sales strategy to develop and manage sales pipelines and revenue.
· Provide end-to-end sales experience and subject matter expertise.
· Develop, recommend and implement a comprehensive Systems sales plan for assigned private and public accounts in agreement with sales management.
· Provide accurate and predictable forecast and pipeline information.
· Build strong relationships with customers and partners.
· Organize and lead customer engagements, qualify opportunities, manage proposals, responding to RFx and formal customer presentations.
· Develop, Grow and Maintain named accounts within Ghana named accounts cross sector territory
· The main responsibility will be selling and marketing the Engineered Systems, Oracle Database, Servers, Storage and cutting edge [email protected] solutions
· You will also act as an evangelist and will be responsible for being the face of Oracle in front of customers, be able to orchestrate other areas of the portfolio to propose the most complete solution offer Oracle customers.
· Lead and Participate in account planning.
· Facilitate knowledge transfer to customers and channel partners.
· Developing and maintaining a sales strategy and product sales plans to address the designated industry sector or territory.
· Generating and following up on leads and qualifying and prioritizing opportunities
· Marshalling internal and partner resources to conduct campaigns/ sales cycles
· Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders
o + 6-10 years of experience in a sales role with proven track record of success in a sales driven organisation, ideally selling enterprise technology and datacenter solutions
o A good understanding of the infrastructure dynamics (hardware and software) cloud computing and market trends
o Experience in selling Oracle technologies is a strong preference
o Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills in English.
o Experience developing and driving business opportunities at the highest level
o Energy, passion, enthusiasm, commitment & flexibility
o Ambition to develop your career at Oracle
This position is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Works as part of an account team to identify, qualify and deliver Hardware products/ solutions. Responsible for the account plan to drive goal attainment in assigned territory. Coordinates with the other members of the sales team (employees and partners) to support account sales and business development strategies. Helps identify and engage the appropriate partner to meet customer specifications. Becomes trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decision makers. Drives company’s strategy into assigned accounts. Follows all companies’ methodologies and processes related to sales opportunity pursuit. Ensures that the company’s sales programs are known and executed in assigned territory, including personal follow-up and engagement in selected opportunities. Achieves or exceeds the quarterly and annual sales goals. May travel frequently.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 29 July, 2020
How to Apply for Oracle Job Recruitment
To apply for the Oracle Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Oracle Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Oracle Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Oracle Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Oracle Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Oracle Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Oracle Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Oracle Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Oracle Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Oracle may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||06 August, 2020|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||07 August, 2020|
|Right to Play Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|Japan Motors Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||06 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Oracle Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.