Opportunity International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Opportunity International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Opportunity International Jobs 2020, Opportunity International Career Portal, Requirements for Opportunity International Job Recruitment 2020.
Opportunity International Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Opportunity International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Opportunity International Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Opportunity International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: T24 Technical Analyst
A reputable financial institution seeks to hire T24 Technical Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the under-listed.
• Support T24 based products
• Consulting support partners and Temenos if required and follow up resolution
• Create upgrade and installation packages of our products and assist in configuration and customization
• T24 technical support to colleagues:
• Building T24 subroutines
• Support T24 implementation projects with technical knowledge
• Provide small interface developments using Integration and Interaction framework
• Provide T24 user trainings
• Experience with TAFJ. TAFC, JBASE. AA, Core, LD. AC etc.
• Database: MS SQL management. Creating simple SQL scripts, running the scripts
• Perform Post COB Checks each day after EOD before business operations begin for the day and confirm readiness
• Ensure Availability of adequate space on all partitions of T24 Backup and T24 Test servers on a daily basis
• Implement approved system changes/modifications as per agreed change management procedure and schedule
• Maintain records of database and SQL backups at DR site, conduct recovery and periodic testing of backups
• Ensure availability and reliability of all Test environments for T24 and SQL databases servers on a daily basis
• Provide technical assistance to users who need help implementing technical solutions.
• Provide training and training materials for Systems Administrators on a train the trainer approach to enable them to support users
• Provide ongoing support of end users through troubleshooting and problem solving of assigned help desk tickets.
• Train end users utilising the business system when new releases of the software are installed
• Lead the implementation and testing procedures to ensure that newly released software produces the expected results
• Monitor key reports produced by the system to ensure accurate system operations.
• Provide relevant management reports on a monthly basis, highlighting risks and capacity issues identified
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
• Four (4) years’ experience in a similar role
• An understanding of ITIL version 3 standard or a similar standard
• An extensive understanding of the banking operations environment and database systems
Other Qualities and Requirements
• Expert understanding of banking applications and banking operations in the micro-finance industry on T24
• Strong technological background, including expert understanding of programming and database management technologies
• Experience with information communication technology, including online portals, intranets.
• collaborative workspaces and/or other internet-based knowledge management tools
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
• Excellent organisational, project management, communication and time management skills
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send the application and CV to:
Closing Date: 31 March, 2020
How to Apply for Opportunity International Job Recruitment
To apply for the Opportunity International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Opportunity International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Opportunity International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Opportunity International Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Opportunity International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Opportunity International Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Opportunity International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Opportunity International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Opportunity International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Opportunity International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||26 June, 2020|
|COA Herbal Centre Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||12 June, 2020|
|Internal Audit Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||10 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Opportunity International Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.