The OLA College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. OLA College of Education Vacancies 2020 Application Form, OLA College of Education Jobs 2020, OLA College of Education Career Portal, Requirements for OLA College of Education Job Recruitment 2020.
OLA College of Education Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 OLA College of Education Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
OLA College of Education Recruitment Details:
|Company||OLA College of Education|
|Deadline||15 October 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at OLA College of Education. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Principal
The Council of Our lady of Apostle (OLA) College of Education, Cape Coast, invites applications from qualified and competent persons for the position of Principal of the College which becomes vacant on 31st December, 2020.
• The Principal is, under the Direction of the College Council, the Academic and Administrative Head, as well as Chief Disciplinary Officer of the College
• He/She is also responsible to the College Council for maintaining and promoting good order and efficiency in the college of Education.
• He/She will perform other functions as prescribed by the statutes of the College
Qualification Required & Experience
• A candidate must be of a rank not below that of a Senior Lecturer/Principal Tutor. The candidate is expected to have research master’s degree. A terminal degree will be an added advantage
• He/She must be an individual of stature and integrity with exemplary leadership interpersonal and communication skills, zeal, energy and the capacity for marshalling the resources needed to carry out the college’s mission vision.
A candidates must also show evidence of the following:
• Demonstrable capacity to manage a college of Education
• Ability to foster and promote good internal and external relations of the college
• Ability to project effectively the images of the College internally and externally
• Proven capacity to provide strong, visionary leadership and innovation for the College
• Relevant post-qualification senior management experiences of at least 5 years
• Must not be more than 55 years at the time of application and
• Extensive knowledge and experience at the tertiary education level will be an added advantage
Tenure of Office
• The appointment which is full time, shall be for 4 years in the first instance and may be renewed for a further term of up to 4 years after evaluation of performance
• Candidates must be able to hold office for 4 years from the date of appointment
Conditions of Service
Terms and conditions of service will be specified in the instrument of appointment
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply For The Job
• Interested candidates should submit 7 copies of their application package, including curriculum vitae, Vision statement, certificates and any other relevant documents
• Candidates should submit, in not more than (3,000) words on A4 paper(s), using Times New Roman front size 12, in 1.5 line spacing and with 2.54 cm margin all round, statement of their vision for the University College and the strategies for achieving the vision.
• Applications should be addressed and submitted by registered courier to:
OLA College of Education
• Candidates should request 3 referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address
Closing Date: 15 October 2020
How to Apply for OLA College of Education Job Recruitment
To apply for the OLA College of Education Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest OLA College of Education Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum OLA College of Education Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for OLA College of Education Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for OLA College of Education Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent OLA College of Education Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|OLA College of Education Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|OLA College of Education Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes OLA College of Education Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. OLA College of Education may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the OLA College of Education Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.