The National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. National Pensions Regulatory Authority Vacancies 2020 Application Form, National Pensions Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020, National Pensions Regulatory Authority Career Portal, Requirements for National Pensions Regulatory Authority Job Recruitment 2020.
National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 National Pensions Regulatory Authority Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
National Pensions Regulatory Authority Recruitment Details:
|Company||National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA)|
|Deadline||31 March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at National Pensions Regulatory Authority. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
The National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) is seeking to recruit competent and well-qualified persons to fill the position of Assistant Manager, Internal Audit (Head Office)
• To provide operational support in risk management controls and governance systems and processes in the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Facilitates the development of procedures, processes, standards and guidelines for the effective implementation of programmes and activities of the Authority.
• Facilitates the implementation of internal controls and risk management systems of the Authority.
• Undertakes internal audit assignments.
• Reviews proceedings of entry and exit conferences.
• Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of internal audit reports of the Authority
• Supervises the collection of data and undertakes updates of database on internal audit activities of the Authority.
• Supervises the collection of data for the development and update of standards, procedures and guidelines for internal auditing in the Authority.
• Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of annual and operational work plans of the Unit.
• Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Unit.
• Supervises and appraises the performance of subordinate staff within the Unit.
• Performs any other assignment relevant to the role
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance or any related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Professional qualification (Chartered Accountant)
• A minimum of three (3) years post-qualification (Professional / Bachelor’s degree) work experience in a similar role from a reputable institution.
Competencies and Skills
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Good knowledge of the Public Financial Management Act, Internal Audit Agency Act, National Pensions Act, IGF Retention Act and any other financial regulations approved by the Government.
• Knowledge of public sector financial management.
• Knowledge of relevant IT applications.
• Planning, quantitative and analytical skills
• High integrity, confidentiality, firm and fair.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the under-mentioned address:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Pensions Regulatory Authority
P. O. Box GP 22331
9th Floor SU Tower
No. 18 Castle Road
Closing Date: 31 March, 2020
How to Apply for National Pensions Regulatory Authority Job Recruitment
To apply for the National Pensions Regulatory Authority Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest National Pensions Regulatory Authority Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Pensions Regulatory Authority Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for National Pensions Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for National Pensions Regulatory Authority Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent National Pensions Regulatory Authority Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|National Pensions Regulatory Authority Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|National Pensions Regulatory Authority Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes National Pensions Regulatory Authority Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. National Pensions Regulatory Authority may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||17 April, 2020|
|DEM Group Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Cape Coast Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||24 April, 2020|
|Zipline Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||30 April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the National Pensions Regulatory Authority Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.