National Inspectorate Board NIB Recruitment 2021/2022 – Application Details
The National Inspectorate Board (NIB), is the Agency of the Ministry of Education responsible for providing an independent external evaluation of the quality and standards in basic and second cycle educational institutions.
The NIB is in the process of recruiting Team Inspectors, on part-time basis, to carry out inspection across the country.
PERSON SPECIFICATION / QUALIFICATION
1. Minimum of a first degree with considerable subject teaching experience. This includes Heads and Directors at the basic or second cycle levels of both public and private schools.
2. Business and Industry professionals (retired and in active service) may apply.
3. Retired management and finance professionals having a minimum of the first degree and work experience at a management level may also be considered.
4. Public Service Senior officials who are in active service or retired can apply.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Serve on inspection panels led by Lead Inspectors of the NIB to carry out inspections of assigned schools.
• Write and submit reports.
Team Inspectors will be paid for work done on submission of reports
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should download an Application Form from the NIB website www.inspectorateboard.gov.gh.
Fill the form and attach the following documents:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) referees
• A brief statement on how you envisage supporting NIB
• An Application Letter
The completed document should be mailed to the address below or hand deliver at NIB Office:
The Secretary to the Board National Inspectorate Board
Ministries Post Office
Yooyi Loop, Near Ebony Junction
Roman Ridge, Accra
Digital address: GA-089-1361
Application date has been extended to 31st August, 2021
Click on the link below for the Application form