The Newmont Akyem Development Foundation (NAKDEF) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Jobs 2020, Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Career Portal, Requirements for Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Job Recruitment 2020.
Newmont Akyem Development Foundation (NAKDEF) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Recruitment Details:
|Company||Newmont Akyem Development Foundation|
|Deadline||30th May 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Newmont Akyem Development Foundation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Principal / Center Manager
Background: Newmont Akyem Development Foundation (NAkDeF) is a company, limited by guarantee, set up by Newmont and Akyem mine communities to establish and manage sustainable social investment projects and activities together with GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit). GIZ is a provider of international cooperation services for sustainable development and education dedicated to building a future worth living around the world. NAKDeF together with GIZ are promoting the establishment of Akyem Vocational and Technical Institute (AVTI). The AVTI is under the NAkDeF/GIZ partnership programme called Akyem Skills, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise
Development (A-SEED). The main objective of AVTI is to equip the youth with employable skills for their livelihoods. The Institute aims at improving the employable skills of the youth through Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET).
Work Location: Akyem Amanfrom
Reports to: AVTI Board of Governors
Dimensions: Planning, organising and managing all resources and activities at the Institute. Ensuring healthy progress of the Institute’s Units and maintaining a strong linkage with NAkDeF/GIZ/NVTI/COTVET and other relevant stakeholders (e.g. District Assembly, Traditional Authority).
Purpose: The Principal will primarily be tasked with the overall administration of the Institute in accordance with the prescriptions of the national TVET bodies like COTVET and NVTI to ensure that the institute grows to become a preferred choice when it comes to vocational education and training. The principal will ensure continuous review of the curricula in line with national standards and recommend new courses based on scientific research. Additionally, the Principal will carry out enrolment drive activities and sustain the interest of the trainees. He/She must ensure that at any time the Institute maintains an optimum number of trainees. Also, the principal must ensure that both staff and trainees obtain 100% industrial experiences. The principal will also make the conscious effort to link trainees to their respective industries leading to employment acquisitions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing strategies in the management of the Institute to conform to the vision and mission of the Institute
- Management of resources of the Institute (human, material and financial)
- Setting of preferred targets and appraising all staff at the Institute
- Submission of reports promptly to the Board of Governors as and when required
- Carrying out publicity activities to promote Akyem Vocational Training Institute in the catchment area and beyond
- Canvasing for and maintaining optimum number of trainees in existing courses
- Recommending and introducing new courses based on “scientific study” (when the need arises)
- Preparing and running a budget for the Institute and works towards its sustainability
- Submission of monthly financial returns including IGF to the Board of Governors
- Establishing database on On-The-Job Training (OJT) placement and follow-up on trainees/graduates on internships
- Organizing tracer study annually to assess the influence of the Institute’s training on the livelihoods of the graduates in terms of employment status, income and health
- Developing and maintaining relationship with local authorities and other key stakeholders
- Ensuring that all the workshops of the Institute are sufficiently equipped with adequate machinery and tools for effective training and learning as well as for Production/Construction Units operations for IGF purposes
- Managing the finances of the Institute
- Ensuring the maintenance of up-to-date and accurate records of operations of the Institute
- Monitoring and supervising Heads of Departments of the institute
- Ensuring proper maintenance of the Institute’s building, equipment, tools and vehicles
- Planning, organising and running an effective and efficient Production Units to support the Institute’s IGF
- Ensuring that staff are periodically assigned/attached to relevant industries to deepen their experience
- Maintaining a database of the Institute’s Staff Development (industrial attachment)
- Serving as a member / secretary of the Institute Management Committee
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time by the Board of Governors
- MEd or MA/MSc with Diploma in Education, Development Work, Economics, Project Management, Development Planning, Business Administration, Economics, Business Management, and any other related course
- Must have at least 7 years of professional working experience in Planning, TVET and Skills Development,
- Must be able to partner with the private sector, project and financial managers, and community mobilization for action.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a smaller community and semi urban environment
- Must have experience in building networks among different partners and organizations
- Must be a motivated team player with an ability to do independent work, organise systematic, proactive, and detail- goal-oriented work approach
- Must be able to grasp complex issues
- Excellent knowledge in ICT (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS
- Excellent knowledge in the TVET sector
- Fluency in English language as well as any Akan language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their application letters, certificates and CVs to the address below:
The Executive Secretary
Newmont Akyem Development Foundation
P. O. Box NH 33, New Abirem
Email: [email protected]
Hand delivered to the Newmont Information Offices in the Newmont Akyem Project Area.
Closing Date for submission of applications: 30th May 2020.
How to Apply for Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Job Recruitment
To apply for the Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Newmont Akyem Development Foundation may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|Primrose Properties Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||29 June, 2020|
|St. Francis College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||19th June, 2020|
|Tata Communications Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||29 June, 2020|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Newmont Akyem Development Foundation Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.