New York University CSAAD Research Fellowship 2019 for African Researchers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for New York University CSAAD Research Fellowship 2019 for African Researchers… Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
New York University CSAAD Research Fellowship 2019
The Center for the Study of Africa and the African Diaspora (CSAAD) Research Fellowship invites scholars based and living in Africa and the Diaspora ( outside of North America and Europe), and who have completed the terminal degree in their field, to submit applications for the opportunity to spend either one or two semesters at New York University.
- Type: Research, Academic Fellowship
- To be taken at (country): USA
- Duration of Programme: Either 1 or 2 semesters
- Eligible Countries: Africans in African countries and the diaspora
- Number of Awards: Not specified
While the fellowship is open to all academic fields, the research must focus on some aspect(s) of Africa or its Diaspora.
Value of Award: The Fellowship will provide a studio apartment, will cover airfare and will provide a stipend of $30000 per semester – from either Sept 1, 2019 – Jan 15, 2020, or Jan 16, 2020, to May 31, 2020.
Application Form – How to Apply:
All materials must be submitted by March 29, 2019, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
- Deadline: 29th March 2019
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of New York University CSAAD Research Fellowship 2019 for African Researchers for more information.