The Nestlé Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Nestlé Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Nestlé Jobs 2020, Nestlé Career Portal, Requirements for Nestlé Job Recruitment 2020.
Nestlé Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Nestlé Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Nestlé Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Nestlé. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Solution Automation Specialist
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Business Services Accra (NBS Accra) is a Regional Shared Service Center supporting Nestle Markets in the Sub-Saharan countries.
We are currently looking for a Business Solutions Automation Specialist to support the Business Solutions Automation Department within NBS. The position holder will also be responsible for supporting the governance and operations of cross-End to End automations within NBS Accra related to the implementation of automation tools such as Web forms, Workflow, Robotic Process Automation, Desktop automation and other NBS Accra relevant AI tools.
- Support Business Solutions Automation organization within NBS to ensure effective governance
- Implement Autonomous Automation for Processes executed in NBS Accra
- Implement Assisted Process Automation on Desktops in NBS Accra
- Deliver automation projects that fit with NBS Business priorities
- Propose new ways of working based on lessons learned or new solutions available
- Support on troubleshooting of critical projects in order to guarantee its deliverables
- Ensure buy-in and understanding of Automation Solutions within NBS Accra and manage resources appropriately to execute Automation strategy in the most efficient way.
- Maintain strong network within NBS Accra in order to drive Automation
- Ensure full visibility via solid and regular reporting of the actual and detailed status of projects
- Minimum Tertiary Education in the relevant field
- Two or more year’s hands on automation/programming/coding/application development
- Experience in one or more of the following: C#, Java, Java script, C++ etc.
- Good inter-personal and stakeholder management skills.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Nestlé Job Recruitment
To apply for the Nestlé Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nestlé Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nestlé Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Nestlé Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Nestlé Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Nestlé Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Nestlé Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Nestlé Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Nestlé Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Nestlé may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Konsyg Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||7 Sept 2020|
|IQVIA Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||8 August 2020|
|Mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||14 August 2020|
|University of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||31 August 2020|
|Agogo Presbyterian Women's College of Education (PWCE) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||19 August, 2020|
|Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment 2020/2021||August 6, 2020||31 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nestlé Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.