The Nestlé Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Nestlé Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Nestlé Jobs 2019, Nestlé Career Portal, Requirements for Nestlé Job Recruitment 2019.
Nestlé Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Nestlé Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Nestlé Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Nestlé. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Cocoa Plan Manager
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Central & West Africa Ltd is currently looking for a Cocoa Plan Manager who will be responsible for the implementation of Nestlé Cocoa Plan amongst our partners in Ghana.
The Nestlé Cocoa Plan (NCP) was launched in 2009 to tackle the issues in Cocoa sector, with the vision to improve the lives of farmers and the quality of their product. There are three main pillars to our activities: Better Farming, Better Lives and Better Cocoa. Over time it has increased its scope into gender and deforestation.
A day in the life of…
- Oversight of Nestlé Cocoa Plan implementation in Ghana
- Monitoring and evaluation (M+E) of Nestlé Cocoa Plan , including CocoaAction protocols
- Child labour monitoring and remediation system
- Nestlé Action plan for Cocoa and Forests Initiative in Ghana
- Agronomic support to suppliers and lead farmers
- Implementation and monitoring of Good / Sustainable Agricultural practices
- Improvement and innovation in all NCP areas
What will make you successful
- Agronomy and child labour experience
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in Agricultural work, M+E and social issues management such as child labour
- Excellent knowledge of tropical crops specifically on Cocoa
- Field experience in agricultural project management.
- MS Office program
- Good knowledge on sourcing of agricultural raw materials
- Project management skills, including use of relevant tools and instruments
- Leadership without direct reports.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Nestlé Job Recruitment
To apply for the Nestlé Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nestlé Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nestlé Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Nestlé Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Nestlé Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Nestlé Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Nestlé Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Nestlé Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Nestlé Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Nestlé may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nestlé Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: