Nestlé Recruitment 2019 for Idea to Launch Specialist
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Nestlé Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nestlé Recruitment 2019
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Ghana Ltd is currently looking for a Regional Idea to Launch Specialist who will ensure the effective and efficient implementation of I2L (Idea to Launch) across the Central & West African Region (CWAR). This relates to the deployment of NPDI processes and tools across all CWAR countries, supporting end users on their sites on the day to day application of the new I2L features, train new comers or others when needed, cascade the training on new process or system modifications to users. Provide Guidance on Project Management best practices in collaboration with Global network.
A day in the life of…
- Ensure the I2L Process is used to efficiently and effectively drive New and/ or renovated products and processes enabling on time launches so as to achieve overall business objectives.
- Bring functional expertise to explain the process evolution to colleagues.
- Prepare and facilitate Stage Gate meeting to ensure compliance for all projects submitted for approval. Train and Coach on I2L project governance, gate inputs and gate decision meetings.
- Provides training & knowledge transfer to trainers (train the trainers) and/or key users in HO and Countries on day to day application of the I2L process and system (workshops, remote session, markets visits…)) ensuring that relevant personnel is properly trained
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to increase competency levels of the I2L PMs. Train and Coach on I2L Project Management practices, Foster the sharing and learning amongst I2L PMs
What Will Make You Successful?
- Minimum 3 of experience in the field of innovation and renovation or research and development
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Being bilingual (French & English) will be an added advantage
How to Apply