Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Nestlé Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Nestlé Ghana Jobs 2020, Nestlé Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Nestlé Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Nestlé Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Nestlé Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Nestlé Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||29 Nov, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Nestlé Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: CCPA Manager CWAR
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. Since 1957, Nestlé has been delighting consumers with high quality nutritious food products in Central and West Africa. Every day, we touch millions of lives across our business, from the farmer who produces the grains to the family who enjoy the nutritious food in their home. We do this by Creating Shared Value for the society and for the business. In 2018, Nestlé delivered 73 billion servings of food and beverages fortified with essential micronutrients.
We are currently looking for a Regional Corporate Communication and Public Affairs Manager who will enhance and strengthen Nestlé’s corporate reputation with external and internal stakeholders by creating a communication environment that fosters positive attitude, openness, engagement, exceptional performance and builds recognition of Nestlé.
As a Corporate Communications and Public Affairs Manager, you will;
- In alignment with Nestlé’s Purpose and values, contribute to the implementation of the CWAR Corporate Communication Strategy;
- Steer the Corporate Communication and Public Affairs Strategy by overseeing the elaboration and execution of the annual internal and external communication plans;
- Drive impactful external communication: ensure a wide, positive & regular coverage of Nestlé’s activities in the media;
- Advise and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders on how to bring Nestlé’s Purpose to life and Creating Shared Value;
- Widen and strengthen relationships with key opinion leaders, stakeholders and the media to improve reputation;
- Identify and mitigate issues & crisis which may impact the company; and
- Drive the implementation of Nestlé’s flagship programmes and partnerships.
- Proven track record in impactful stakeholder engagement in the areas of health and nutrition, rural development or environment (+5 years in the function and at least 10 years of total professional experience
- Succinct, capacity to amalgamate complex information and translate it into easy to understand communication to a wider audience.
- Experience of media relations management, issue and crisis management needed.
- Capacity to identify opportunities, propose solutions to address them and efficiently manage projects and people as well as deliver high-quality results within tight deadlines.
- Experience in leading change management AND bringing to life “Brands with Purpose”
- Working knowledge of French is required; knowledge of Portuguese is an asset.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 29 Nov, 2020
How to Apply for Nestlé Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nestlé Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nestlé Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Nestlé Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Nestlé Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Nestlé Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Nestlé Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Nestlé Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Nestlé Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nestlé Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.