Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2019 for Hire to Retire Assistant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2019
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Business Services is Nestlé’s Shared Services Center committed to delivering world-class business services to leverage Nestlé’s size and capabilities for competitive advantage to win in the Marketplace. It is currently looking for a Hire to Retire Assistant who will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of employees’ data on SAP and Success Factors Employee Central system in timely and qualitative manner.
A day in the life of…
- Performing all tasks that relate to the administration and maintenance of employees’ record
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of employees data maintenance on SAP and Success Factors in line with HR Admin processes
- Responsible for the maintenance of employees payroll records including variable and recurring payment
- Responsible for the country reassignment on SAP from home to host countries activation
- Responsible for record keeping which includes filing, purging files and adherence to departmental retention schedules
What Will Make You Successful?
- One-year working experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Communication Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Ability to use MS Office Application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in French and/or Portuguese