The Nemchem Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Nemchem Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Nemchem Jobs 2020, Nemchem Career Portal, Requirements for Nemchem Job Recruitment 2020.
Nemchem Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Nemchem Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Nemchem Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||25 May 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Nemchem. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: General Manager
Nemchem International, a well-established multinational Contract Cleaning and Chemical company operating throughout Africa seek to employ a General Manager who will based in Ghana.
- Owned or self-managed a services company and staff
- Experience for a tender / contract based multi-service business.
- Operational management experience within the Services Management industry
- Minimum 5 years related industry knowledge advantageous
- Demonstrable track record and experience in sales within a highly commercial and competitive environment advantageous
- Experience in building and managing successful teams
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on person with a strong personality and a “can do” attitude who is able to thrive and overcome the challenges of working in Africa.
The ability to get involved with the day to day detail as well as maintain an overall functioning of the business is vital.
- Ability to communicate and present at a senior level
- Well-developed strategic planning skills
- Good verbal and written command of English
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Integrity and ability to work under pressure
- An independent team player Assertive, Reliable, Proactive & Self Disciplined
- Innovative entrepreneurial personality and skills
- Team culture and focus
- Customer orientated Target Driven / Results orientated
- Competitive net salary including generous profit share based on results
- Company Car and Fuel Allowance
- Inclusive of Housing
- Flight Allowance
- Education for dependents: None
Training and probation:
The successful candidate will be greatly assisted in terms of orientation and familiarisation with company policies protocols and procedures. A three to six-month probation period will be applicable dependent on the individual. Your spouse will preferably only join the incumbent once the probation period has been successfully completed.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full scope of the operation including day-to-day delivery of service, operational development, budget performance, profit & loss management, sales, manufacturing, and all labour related functions. You will be the driving force behind relationship management, operational excellence, business growth, customer service, staff training and professionalism, as well as the development of a safety-based culture.
In their capacity as general manager he/she will maintain and ensure all duties and deadlines are achieved consistently:
These include but are not limited to:
- Management of 200 staff members including training, development and staff contracts.
- Chemical Manufacture encompassing timeous ordering of raw materials, stock management and storage as well as health and safety and distribution and logistics.
- Warehouse and inventory management encompassing stock control and management, chemicals, detergents, and general stock. This includes minimising damage, pilferage and expiration, order management, vehicle and asset maintenance and distribution and delivery.
- Administration pertaining to overall responsibility for profit and loss, tax and applicable government submissions and deadlines, finance and accounts management – reporting to a centralised accounts department, budget adherence and optimisation, management of debtors and creditors, stock. Operational cost maintenance and reduction in respect of assets, rentals, consumables and labour.
- Sales and customer service. Build and maintain customer base and service, ensure tender deadlines are managed and secured, ensure contracts are managed in line with service conditions and KPI’s, ensure service delivery in terms of staff allocation and equipment are optimal, manage customer complaints and service failures expediently. Market research in terms of knowledge of competition and market trends to act accordingly and take advantage as opportunities arise.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, staff, organisations and local authorities in order to ensure continued successful operations.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 25 May 2020
How to Apply for Nemchem Job Recruitment
To apply for the Nemchem Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nemchem Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nemchem Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Nemchem Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Nemchem Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Nemchem Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Nemchem Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Nemchem Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Nemchem Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Nemchem may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|MainOne Recruitment 2020/2021||September 23, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
|United Nations Office for Project Services Recruitment 2020/2021||September 23, 2020||13 Oct, 2020|
|Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||September 23, 2020||29 Sept, 2020|
|Thunes Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
|Egality Law Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||30th September 2020|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 October 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nemchem Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.