NCR Recruitment 2019 for Administrative Support
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the NCR Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
NCR Recruitment 2019
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Title: Administrative Support
Be the main Administrator of the Services department. Providing a pivotal role in the running of the department. Reporting directly to the TM and being responsible for the day to day administration of the office.
- Provide administrative duties in the department.
- Assist the Services Manager in budgeting in raising invoices, following up on payments.
- He is also responsible for obtaining all revenue trigger documents, ensuring that all contracts are updated and signed.
- Ensure that the Services manager is updated on the status of contracts and all new addendums are properly documented and tracked.
- issues within the department are escalated and quickly addressed.
- An accounting background is a must and at least a years experience in a similar role would be an added advantage.
- He is responsible for taking monthly review minutes and properly keeping the departments records.
- Bachelor`s degree
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Microsoft Skills
- Proven clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills and time management
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.