National Inspectorate Board (NIB) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. National Inspectorate Board Vacancies 2020 Application Form, National Inspectorate Board Jobs 2020, National Inspectorate Board Career Portal, Requirements for National Inspectorate Board Job Recruitment 2020.
National Inspectorate Board (NIB) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 National Inspectorate Board Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
National Inspectorate Board Recruitment Details:
|Company||National Inspectorate Board|
|Deadline||7th October 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at National Inspectorate Board. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Mid-Level Software Engineer
The National Inspectorate Board (NIB) is one of the autonomous bodies established by the Education Act 778, of 2008 under the Ministry of Education to set and enforce standards in all public and private pre-tertiary schools in Ghana. The agency is looking for a Mid-level Software Engineer to provide leadership in the design, development and management of the Board’s computer systems and software.
NB: This job offering is solely on a contract basis with the possibility of extension.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work collaboratively with staff to understand the Board’s business processes and then develop and execute interventions to address identified business problems
- Design and code databases that meet the Board’s database architecture goals and can be used in a range of capabilities
- Make use of open source tools to augment the Board’s database architecture
- Create well-documented, clean and simple Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Develop and manage a cloud-based infrastructure that will store the Board’s data
- Design, develop and implement test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements to ensure continuous deployment and availability of the Board’s systems.
- Provide technical and technological support to the Board’s internal and external clients by assessing and troubleshooting complaints made and devising corresponding steps to resolve issues
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in software development and programming in a language such as C, C++, C#, Java/JS, Python, Angular JS, etc.
- Experience in using different relational databases such as SQL, Firebase and Postgres and operating systems like Windows, Linux, Android and iOS
- Knowledge of relevant IT applicationsStrong front end, back end and mobile development exposure.
- Highly motivated and passionate in developing new products
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good monitoring and evaluation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- High integrity and good ethical standard
- Knowledge in administrative procedures
- Good report writing skills
- Willing to work in a team of diverse people
How to Apply
Send CVs to email@example.com with subject “Software Engineer_Full Name”. CVs should be named in this format: CV_Full Name. Any other additional document should be saved as “Type of Document_Full Name” e.g. Academic Certificate_John Doe.
All submissions should be sent via email.
Application Deadline: 7th October 2020
How to Apply for National Inspectorate Board Job Recruitment
To apply for the National Inspectorate Board Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest National Inspectorate Board Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Inspectorate Board Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for National Inspectorate Board Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for National Inspectorate Board Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent National Inspectorate Board Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|National Inspectorate Board Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|National Inspectorate Board Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes National Inspectorate Board Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. National Inspectorate Board may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the National Inspectorate Board Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.