The National Banking College Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. National Banking College Vacancies 2020 Application Form, National Banking College Jobs 2020, National Banking College Career Portal, Requirements for National Banking College Job Recruitment 2020.
National Banking College Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 National Banking College Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
National Banking College Recruitment Details:
|Company||National Banking College|
|Deadline||23 September, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at National Banking College. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Director of Studies and Training
National Banking College is seeking to recruit Director of Studies and Training.
Job Role and Responsibilities
• Design and coordinate high level strategy and training development portfolio
• Develop and implement an evidence based annual training calendar
• Institute Quality Assurance on faculty and programmes
• Manage faculty, programme secretariat, learning facilities and business development unit
• Manage relations with Central Bank, Banks and other relevant stakeholders
• Advise the Principal on all training and development matters
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a first degree and an ACIB or a Master’s degree in business or other professional qualifications
• Must have held senior management position for a minimum of not less than 10 years
• Must be a practitioner with experience in the banking sector, local / international or both
• Must be in tune with emerging trends in the banking environment
• Must demonstrate exposure and passion for learning and development
As the Director of Studies, you will be in charge of all faculties and will be required to have the:
• Capability to design learning solutions to adult learners
• Expertise in facilitation and presentation to adult learners
• Expertise in researching trends in the Banking and Financial sector to help determine strategic focus
• Organisational/Communication skills for change management
• Ability to implement and review standard operating procedures for better accountability of facilitators
• Capabilities to monitor and provide feedback to the college’s facilitators for better delivery performance
• Project management skills to implement strategic changes as required
• Ability to manage complexity and people
How To Apply For The Job
Applications are to be addressed to the:
or the address below:
The Head, Human Resources
National Banking College
Closing Date: 23 September, 2020
How to Apply for National Banking College Job Recruitment
To apply for the National Banking College Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest National Banking College Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Banking College Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for National Banking College Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for National Banking College Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent National Banking College Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|National Banking College Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|National Banking College Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes National Banking College Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. National Banking College may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|ACDI/VOCA Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||30 July, 2020|
|Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||30 July, 2020|
|VisionFund Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||20 July, 2020|
|Crystal Lake Fish LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||30 July, 2020|
|Fortress Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 1, 2020||Not Specified|
|Zelco Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2020/2021||July 1, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the National Banking College Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.