The National Banking College Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. National Banking College Vacancies 2020 Application Form, National Banking College Jobs 2020, National Banking College Career Portal, Requirements for National Banking College Job Recruitment 2020.
National Banking College Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 National Banking College Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
National Banking College Recruitment Details:
|Company||National Banking College|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at National Banking College. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Head of Information & Communication Technology
National Banking College is seeking to recruit Head of Information & Communication Technology.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the development of National Banking College’s ICT strategy, including solutions and opportunities to improve training delivery and business performance
• Develop, implement and update ICT-related infrastructure, making capacity recommendations for improvement of the capacity of local ICT systems in support of ongoing business operations & future requirements
• Ensure that the NBC meets legal and contractual obligations relating to ICT resources, systems, services, and usage, complying with legislative requirements, (e.g. data protection, safeguarding and licensing requirements)
• Ensure security of data, network access and back-up systems
• Manage troubleshooting, system backups, disaster recovery and provide expert support whenever necessary
• Liaise with external bodies, contractors, and service providers in the provision of effective and efficient ICT services
• Manage information security of the college
• Coordinate ICT training for staff, including provision of documentation and user guides
• Liaise with senior management to create a vision and development plan for ICT that supports NBC’s initiatives and priorities
• Ensure a robust disaster recovery plan for ICT services and failover procedures with an effective business continuity plan (BCP)
• Manage all ICT-related projects: digitization & digitilization strategies
• Implement and maintain a knowledge management and learning management system
• Provide required IT related support for social media management
• Coordinate the design, development and delivery of quality ICT training programmes with attention to relevant course content
• Monitor and evaluate ICT training programmes of the College for relevance
• Design and customize internal and external customer experience
Qualification Required and Experience
• A minimum of a master’s degree in computer engineering, management information systems or other related field
• PMP or Prince 2 certified
• IT qualification or certification eg CISCO (CCNA) Microsoft (MCP) (MCSE), (MCSA)
• Demonstrated exposure and passion for learning and development in the banking industry
• Must have held a senior management position for a minimum of 5 years
• Must have managed the deployment of management information systems for practical use by stakeholders
• Knowledge of the financial sector, local/international or both and emerging the banking systems
Competencies / Knowledge & Skills
• Proven experience as ICT Manager
• Expertise in facilitation and presentation to adult learners
• Organizational and project management skills
• Leadership and communication skills and a proven ability to motivate, coach and develop staff
• Flexible, adaptable and efficient
• Sensitivity and awareness of confidentiality requirements
How To Apply For The Job
• Letter of Motivates stating achievements in relevant area of expertise
• Detailed CV with names of referees
Applications to be addressed to:
Closing Date: 13 October, 2020
How to Apply for National Banking College Job Recruitment
To apply for the National Banking College Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest National Banking College Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Banking College Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for National Banking College Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for National Banking College Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent National Banking College Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|National Banking College Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|National Banking College Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes National Banking College Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. National Banking College may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the National Banking College Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.