Nation Builders Corps Recruitment 2019/2020 – Application Form & Guidelines
In this post, you will get the latest update on Nation Builders Corps Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: NaBCo Online Registration Form 2019, NABCO Registration Closing Date, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Nation Builders Corps (NaBCo) is designed by the Federal Government of Ghana to provide 100,000 jobs for unemployed graduates. The focus of the initiative will be solving public service delivery in health, education, agriculture, technology, governance and drive revenue mobilization and collection.
Under The Programme, Graduates Will Be Trained, Equipped With The Necessary Work Tools And Deployed Around The Country To Engage In The Following Programmes: Educate Ghana, Heal Ghana, Feed Ghana, Revenue Ghana, Digitize Ghana, Civic Ghana, and Enterprise Ghana.
Applicants will be trained for a period of 3-years with a stipend of GH¢700 every month. Interested persons must apply after which there will be verification of documents, interview, training, and posting.
Table of Contents
NABCO Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before applying for the Nation Builders Corps 2019 Recruitment Exercise candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must reside and be Ghanaian citizens.
- Age requirements: Must be between 18-35 years by 31st December 2019.
- Must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/OND Degree from a reputable institution.
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- A valid means of identification (National ID Card, Drivers Licence or International Passport)
How to Apply for Nation Builders Corps Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit Nation Builder’s Corps
Registration Portal on (https://nabco.gov.gh). Choose the category or volunteer programme you want to apply for: Educate Ghana, Heal Ghana, Teach Ghana, Feed Ghana, Digital Ghana and Civic Ghana, and click the “Apply now” button.
Applicants will need to readily have the under listed information to complete the application process:
- Email address
- Softcopy of a passport size picture
- Scanned copy of highest degree/diploma qualification (file must be in pdf format)
- Certificate number of degree/diploma (if available)
- Ghana Post GPS digital address of residence visit (www.ghanapostgps.com)
- District of residence
- National Service Scheme (NSS) PIN
- In addition to the NSS PIN, Heal Ghana Module is open to only graduates with healthcare training and professionally licensed.
- Applicant licence number/PIN is required. Any of the following National ID:
– NHIS Card
– National ID card
– Voters ID card
- Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) Number
- E-zwich Card Number
Note: Applicants should please take notice of the various date schedules.
- Online application: May 1, 2019, to June 1, 2019.
- District offices open for applicants: June 4, 2019, to June 15, 2019
- Interviews Date: June 25, 2019, to July 7, 2019.
- NABCO District and Module Placement Orientation: July 16, 2019, to July 27, 2019.
- Placement and Commencement: August 1, 2019.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be Announced.
Share this post with your Friends: