Nathan Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Nathan Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Nathan Jobs 2020, Nathan Career Portal, Requirements for Nathan Job Recruitment 2020.
Nathan Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Nathan Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Nathan Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||15 November, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Experts For Anticipated USAID-funded Project
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world.
• The Trade and Investment Activity will facilitate the growth and development of higher-value commercial crops in support of the Government of Ghana’s plan to recapture market share and access new markets as a source of much needed foreign exchange.
• The Trade and Investment facilitation activity will strategically address investment promotion and trade facilitation based on commercial opportunities and government political will to move forward reforms and improve the enabling environment for trade and investment.
• The activity will use a systems approach to address the challenges in the trade sector. The proposed activity will have three main components: 1) Investment Promotion, 2) Trade Facilitation, and 3) Small Medium Enterprise (SME) development.
REPORTING & SUPERVISION
• These positions will report to the Chief of Party. This project is expected to start in March 2020.
We are seeking experts in the following areas:
• Trade and Investment;
• Investment Promotion;
• Investment Policy;
• Trade Facilitation;
• Customs Modernization;
• Business Enabling Environment;
• Small Medium Enterprise Development;
• High Value Crops;
• Public Policy;
• Financial Markets;
• Public-Private Partnerships;
• Public Private Dialogue;
• Change Management;
• Monitoring and Evaluation/Collaboration, Adaptation and Learning Specialists;
• USAID experienced Finance/Admin or Operations;
• Information Technology.
We are particularly looking for people with experience working across the public, private, and social sectors to create investment and economic growth.
Qualification Required & Experience
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Advanced degree in Economics, Public Policy, Trade Policy, Public Administration, Business Administration, marketing or similar field
• 5+ years of experience working in economic development, public policy reform, investment promotion, WTO Agreement on Trade Facilitation, or donor-funded project management
• Excellent English writing and speaking skills
• Experience working on USAID, DFID, World Bank, ADB, or other donor-funded programs;
• Significant work experience Ghanaand/or West Africa a plus.
How To Apply For The Job
Please apply by submitting a CV and Cover letter in English to:
Closing Date: 15 November, 2020
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply at the earliest and should list their areas of expertise in the subject line. CV should not be more than 3 pages. Nathan Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Only finalists will be contacted.
No phone calls, please. Local applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. Please visit www.nathaninc.com for additional information.
How to Apply for Nathan Job Recruitment
To apply for the Nathan Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nathan Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nathan Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Nathan Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Nathan Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Nathan Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Nathan Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Nathan Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Nathan Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Nathan may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021|
|Dayspring Montessori International School Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||20 April, 2021|
|Fiaseman Rural Bank LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||30 November, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Sunshine Healthcare LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021||13 March, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nathan Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.