Nanatel Limited Recruitment 2019 for UX/UI Developer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Nanatel Limited Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nanatel Limited Recruitment 2019
An Information Technology company in the financial Technology space that works hard to promote the unique talents, experience and interests of its team, while driving towards the achievement of its goals.
You will turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with our team as you model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts, graphic layouts then convert these into functional HTML interfaces
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Converting final designs to functional HTML code.
- Maintain and implement changes with the team as and when required.
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience in designing and iterating on web apps
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Outstanding Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills
- Passion for creating experiences in online environments
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Willing and ready to learn and implement what is learnt.
- Must possess a portfolio or reel demonstrating exceptional understanding and use of motion, imagery, layout, color, and typography
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess strong organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
How to Apply
- Send Application & CV via email to [email protected]
Subject of your email should read ‘UI/UX Developer -Application’