National Film and Television Institute, NAFTI (www.nafti.edu.gh) Undergraduate degree Admission application form for the 2021/2022 academic year is available here.
NAFTI offers a four-year bachelors programme grounded in a liberal core curriculum, featuring majors in Television Production, Film Directing, Motion Picture Photography, Sound Production, Animation, Film Editing, Art and Art Direction. The Institute awaits an accreditation approval for the bachelors programme in Broadcast Journalism and Multimedia Production.
Currently, the NAFTI runs a certificate programme for all the Film related programme including Broadcast Journalism and Multimedia Production
We seek students who have the passion course, developing their potential to the fullest and exhibit leadership skills
NAFTI UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION DETAILS
- Local candidates may purchase the Degree Form at a fee of GH¢130.00 (One Hundred and Thirty Ghana Cedis) in Banker’s Draft and NOT Postal/Money Order. Cash paid personally will be accepted. The Fee is not refundable once the Form is sold.
- No Application Form will be sent to candidates who do not enclose the Application Fee.
- The completed Application Form, together with supporting documents including photo copies of Certificates (which will not be returned to the Applicant) are to be forwarded to the Institute.
- Candidates should confirm their results with the West African Examinations Council and request a copy to be sent directly to the Institute.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
NAFTI INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- Foreign candidates and Ghanaian applicants outside the country may access the Admission Form on the NAFTI Website or write to the Institute. They are to send an Application Fee of US $100.00 (One Hundred US Dollars) in Banker’s Draft together with the completed Form direct to the Institute.
- e contacted.
- Governments, International Agencies, Broadcasting Organisations and other Film and Television Institutions which may wish to sponsor candidates from African countries for programmes at NAFTI, should attach duly signed guarantees of sponsorship to the completed Application form
NAFTI ADMISSION FORM DOWNLOAD
Download form: NAFTI Undergraduate Application Form For 2021
NAFTI ADMISSION ONLINE APPLICATION DETAILS
The NAFTI Admission Portal enables Applicants to gain admission into the Institute.
Applicants can apply as SSSCE/WASSCE, A’Level, O’Level or Matured Student.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the NAFTI Admission Portal: http://apps.nafti.edu.gh/admissions/
- Enter your Serial Code and PIN Number and Click on the Apply Now Button
- Select your Mode of Application either SSSCE/WASSCE Entry or A’Level/O’Level/Matured Student and Begin Application process
- Fill in the required fields to complete each step of the application.
- Certify your Application at the Last Step to Complete your Application process
Purchase your Admission Form from any of the Banks below and receive a Serial Code and PIN Number to access the NAFTI Admission Portal
GCB Bank, Ecobank, Prudential Bank, HFC Bank, Fidelity Bank, Agricultural Development Bank & Universal Merchant Bank
You can also purchase Admission Forms using Click to Pay
See more Post about: